User Controls

Pus

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When I had my last accident a few months back I split my skin from from right underneath my left nostril all the way down to my lip. And I busted the outside of my nose so I had just a slight scratch on the outside where I didn't need stitches like I did my lip, but oddly enough it was the inside of my nose that was damaged in both nostrils. Which seems weird because the accident happened on the outside..

But I started spraying peroxide up my nose and on my lip/under my nostril where I had stitches and it would burn in such a good way and then the pus came out and it would yellow crystalize and I'd pull the crystals of pus from my nose and my face off and it felt so good.

Then I'd take a shower and they'd get liquidy and wipe the pus with a cotton ball and whitch hazel and it would pull the pus off obviously in a different way a different sensation.

I went to get the stitches taken out by the nurse and because there was pus/crust around the stitches when she pulled them out it would pull the crust and it hurt but it felt really good like some relief, like I could breath.

I don't know ever since that accident I'll lay in bed in the morning thinking about it, not that I want to get messed up like that ever again but it was just an oddly satisfying part of the experience that its stuck me for days.

Anyone ever had something like that?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i got into a crazy car collision back in 2013 and had a catheter up my dick for 2 weeks.

i was drunk af y0.
    Originally posted by stl1

YAAASSS FAM YAAAAAAAAAS!
    Originally posted by stl1

I did some molly on the fourth of july and I decided to snort it (ive always eaten it) and it burned like crazy to the point to where I was tearing for a good five minutes, the next morning my nose was screwed up, I put some tweezers in there and pulled out a black / brown try boogerman and it felt, DAMN GOOD
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You like saying the word, pus, don't you?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You like saying the word, pus, don't you?

uh no.. do you?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh no.. do you?

Read your OP again.
Jump to Top