User Controls

Does anyone else feel this way?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    That your whole life youve been dealing with adversity when it comes to femsles? Like their needs and wants are not even attainable. This is partivularly the case with cougars or older women I mean how can you compete with dudes who have yachts and shit in california when you dont even know how to drive a speed boat?
    I don't care what they need or want because it's usually retarded

The only reason women exist is to fill with your sperm and get pregnant
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Not me. I stay away from them because I like being poor and the ones I'm really attracted to do not want anything to do with a guy that is poor.

There are more important things in the world than relationships and sex, things that don't require material gain or "upward mobility". You're falling for the trap. The illusion they have created. The idea they're selling you, that you need a female to feel complete. They are not your better half, they are not the fairer sex, they're the dog fucking, traitorous, mudsharking whores that you know they are deep down. They're nothing special. But if you really care so much about attaining the affection of such historically lowly and treacherous creatures, improve yourself and your life, and they will gravitate towards you.

If you could hang out with Bill Bill Krozbyby in real life, he'd get you laid pretty easily. He would help you become the social butterfly that you dream of becoming so you can spread your wings and fly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Hell, women don't know what they want and, when they d finally do figure it out, they change their minds.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    All the ones I see on my facebook from California have dudes with yachts and shit.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Wariat All the ones I see on my facebook from cslifornia have dudes with yachts and shit.

I'm curious as to exactly what makes these women shit on yachts.

Is it the wave motion?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I don't know, but I'm full on going to search for a chedda momma when I start feeling better

So maybe your looking in the wrong places
    cigreting Dark Matter
    No. Treat them all like shit, I do and they all seem to want me as more than a friend. If I sense this then I make them do shit for me all the time for free and then never contact them unless I need something. Shit works well, try it
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
Jump to Top