User Controls

What a group of positive individuals here

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And these wre the guys that youd rather be with or look up to than go sny and just atblests try doing your time? This is warrior or tough to you guys? And why does it take so long for any guards to get involved? What a bunch of tough guys those wre as well.

Just imagine being thrown into that kind of environment or ending up in a higher level prison. How would tou hand,e it? How would you keep your bowels or even nerve still even being close or witnessing something like this? How would you not be all ptsd’d out within a Day? That sort of behavior doesnt even exist in war sometimes. Like nazis i dont even k ow if they were like this.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    supposedly he put his dick in a child and penetrated away.

the guy died.
    Nope. Read the description it is some gang shit taking over the power or shot caller position.
    And of course some gang bangers or their friends would say that later if thats what you heard.
    Also there is no way someone would be placed with active gang members like this who had a sex case. Unless its like some other state not even the feds would do it. But it is no excuse. Anyway:

Listen a t 7:20
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    The vid above he talks about how hooping shit for 9 yrs made him bleed dark blood everytime he needed tot ake a shit so he also dropped out.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please fight me.

I'm not kidding. I need to prove my masculine nature and the only way I can think of is to challenge and beat the fuck out of a former San Quentin pedophile so what's up bitch ?
    Lets get into a twitter war first spice it up.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
Jump to Top