User Controls

Anybody had Boba Tea? Come post your order your favorite combination in post form!

eBagger Tuskegee Airman

Any of you ever had Boba tea? I was working in a repair shop when my colleague was talking to a new business owner, and said he'd just take $10 off a repair if he brought back some of this "boba tea" for us.

In describing it, it sounded gimmicky, but my love for all things gummy, and beverages, it certainly sounded promising.

This dude brings back 2 teas and it was pretty much everything I'd hoped for. If you've ever had those Aloe Vera drinks with little bits of Aloe or whatever it is that you can chew on while you drink. "b-b-but I ain't chewin my drink thats gross" stfu its a perfect match.

It comes in regular iced tea, and frosty (fros-tea, as stated) and you choose the flavor, and what type of chewy shit. I've tried just about all of them, can't go wrong with any of them.

I bet you guys love when balls burst in your mouth, so you'd probably fancy the bursting boba balls. Thats right, these are gummy balls, that burst with liquid sugary flavor upon chewing. You suck em up through these cool fat straws.

Okay hol' up I'll start guys. One of my favorite combinations so far was a Frosty Watermelon Boba Tea, with either Kiwi, or Strawberry bursting boba balls.
    The rest all seem to be varying types of gummy, jelly like things to chew on. Like the Rainbow Jelly just seemed to be squares of solid Gummy in all different colors.

I was gonna post this in Oral Indulgences but that subforum doesn't get the attention it deserves so fuck it. I'm posting this cause I've had a craving for Boba tea, despite me not having it for about a year or so.

Yeha, I tired one finally at the global food market when I had to go the DMV for something. I asked the fat girl which one was best knowing she would have tried every last one 30 times each and she said "Definitely mango" and I added strawberry too I think, I'm really jealous though, I didn't know it came in flavoured tapioca, mine just had regular clear tapioca so it didn't actually taste like anything. It's still good though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    honeydew milk tea with egg custard

I don't like those jelly ball things
    I dont know what egg custard is even though i think youre being facetious

only custard I know about is frozen custard at culvers

mmmmmmm culvers
    no I'm actually serious, honeydew milk tea with a scoop of custard in the bottom is the best

it's the same custard in chinese custard tarts but not baked

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Egg custard is legit. Coffee milk tea with egg custard & boba.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra honeydew milk tea with egg custard

I don't like those jelly ball things

Yeah me either they aren't bad just not my thing. I'm into hibiscus and kombucha.
    You just like kombucha cos it has eckahol
    Get honeydew it's fucking amazing
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Honeydew is nice. The custard sounds disgusting, like I imagine a bunch of shit gooped at the bottom of my drink, but its probably good...
    Apparently this red bean stuff is really good but I haven't tried it and don't see it on the menu

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    oops you got ur beans in my boba tea

that can't be right
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Looks like adzuki beans. They're just really sweet but it's a different kind of sweet. Idk if I'd want them in a drink. Bob is cool but I always end up leaving most of the balls.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CASPER Looks like adzuki beans. They're just really sweet but it's a different kind of sweet. Idk if I'd want them in a drink. Bob is cool but I always end up leaving most of the balls.

Well shit thats not fun at all

I suck up most of the ball by half way

I like the way you referred to the tea as "Bob" or "Bobe" as I said it though

Might borrow that

"Hey lets grab some bobe"
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    I went to Taiwan where boba tea was invented and somehow I did not try the boba tea and still have not tried it. Do the balls taste like anything?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG I went to Taiwan where boba tea was invented and somehow I did not try the boba tea and still have not tried it. Do the balls taste like anything?

not really, but most places have fruit flavoured balls as well now. I just don't really like the texture
    Not really they are just sweet and have texture
    Bueno motherfucker
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra not really, but most places have fruit flavoured balls as well now. I just don't really like the texture

Interesting. I really like tapioca pudding and juice with pulp and aloe drinks and stuff with texture. Plus I'm a big fan of balls in my mouth so I'm gonna try this next time I go out to eat.
    Originally posted by Bueno As for the red beans, it's common in some Jap deserts not as sweet as you might think, but it's not much of a din din beans.

it's a popular dessert in most asian countries
Jump to Top