User Controls

Auditory hallucinations while hungover

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I was really sick today and heard voices, though they were garbled and incoherent.
    btw I'm never drinking alcohol again, it truly is a toxic poison and after today I just don't ever want to experience that ever again

has anyone here experienced hallucinations while hungover?
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Shut the fuck up pussy retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    👥👤👥👥👤👤
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah I did this morning. It's not so much of a hallucination because you're actually heading a sound it's just your mind is interpreting it in a different way.

Like I've heard a dog flossing his teeth but pretty sure it was just air unit outside turning on.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Shut the fuck up pussy retard.

You mad lil queermo?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    My whole reality is an alcohol induced hallucination.
    Maybe that's why I heard some bitch whispering stuff outside my bedroom door the other night, I thought someone broke in or my house was haunted.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Ehh ... You know Hikki, I'm starting to get used to you. You get drunk, you're then sick from a hangover (btw, hangover is a punishment, NOT a sickness) for about a couple days, then you start missing the drunken bliss and then you go right back to drinking. So forgive me if I take your words with a grain of salt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    the only thing i like about alcohol besides eating and fucking is pissing it out... god damn peeing when im wasted feels fucking great.

and to answer op's question, no --. but i do bust some banging farts when im hung-over, though.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I once had some sort of positional hallucinations when hungover, I was barely able to keep lying down as gravity seemed to shift, and I had to hold on to the couch I was lying on,
    no, you are schizo and hallucinate the FBI in the clouds and talking to you through youtube videos.

Normal people don't hallucinate when hung over, even most crazy people don't do that
    Salt your beer pussy
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Oh now that I think about it ... Here are some "tricks" you can use to diminish the after-effects of alcohol:

1. Drink water (NOT SODA, WATER YOU DUMBFUCK) while getting drunk. This will severely reduce loss of hydration which will improve your condition during and after the endeavor.

2. Administer yourself some active charcoal after having slept. Active charcoal tends to absorb a plethora of toxins, including alcohol. If you administer yourself charcoal while drinking, it will actually mitigate some of your drunkness (if you wanna get drunk, it might be counter productive. Then again it won't absorb 100% of what you drink, either.)

3. Drink some milk or, better yet, a little bit of oil before drinking. This will coat your stomach and prevent indigestion as well as somewhat mitigate stomach burning, which in turn can mitigate the development of stomach ulcers, diarrhea and nausea. Again, it's not a 100% counter.

4. Be sure to eat while you drink. Has a similar effect to drinking oils, as fats will coat your stomach. An added benefit is that food "dilutes" the effects of alcohol on your stomach as well as dilutes alcohol in your blood. Food, being mostly based on carbon, tends to absorb alchy toxins as well. Which means that a part of alcohol will remain in your digestive system as opposed to your blood. Taking a dump in the morning will evacuate the contaminated matter. Once more the effect is limited and you're bound to gain weight if you're doing this a lot.

5. Do some physical exercise while hungover. Alcohol plays nice with water. So if you exercise enough to sweat, some of the toxins will be evacuated out of your body through sweat.

6. Drink a single beer while you are hungover. While this might sound counter-productive, alcohol tends to modify your blood pressure. While you are hungover, your blood pressure is fucked. Drinking a small amount of alcohol will normalize it to some degree and reduce both nausea and headaches. BE SURE NOT TO OVERDRINK as it will end up having the opposite effect.

I can't say I approve of you promising not to drink and then doing it all over again. But then I'm not going to save you from yourself. Only you can do that. My only hope is that you drink safely. Take care and godspeed in your future endeavors.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

eating while/before drinking defeats the purpose of drinking in the first place
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This thread makes me mad.

But the OP makes me happy.
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Salt your beer pussy

Do you like to salt your beans?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra lol

eating while/before drinking defeats the purpose of drinking in the first place

It really doesn't, unless your purpose in drinking is to get so completely and utterly shitfaced that it doesn't matter anymore (which you can still do while eating). The main purpose of eating while drinking is to avoid increased acidity. Wouldn't want your stomach to digest itself, now would we?

Ever wonder why alcoholics get stomach ulcers more often than regular people? Sure. Being depressed and not caring about one's health, and above all, wanting to forget is a thing. But why inflict possibly permanent damage on yourself just to get a temporary escape? ...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You are such a fucking piece of shit I wish you were never born please, and I dont use please lightly, die.

- my mom to me on March 3rd, 1986.
    Originally posted by Skulltag Oh now that I think about it … Here are some "tricks" you can use to diminish the after-effects of alcohol:

1. Drink water (NOT SODA, WATER YOU DUMBFUCK) while getting drunk. This will severely reduce loss of hydration which will improve your condition during and after the endeavor.

2. Administer yourself some active charcoal after having slept. Active charcoal tends to absorb a plethora of toxins, including alcohol. If you administer yourself charcoal while drinking, it will actually mitigate some of your drunkness (if you wanna get drunk, it might be counter productive. Then again it won't absorb 100% of what you drink, either.)

3. Drink some milk or, better yet, a little bit of oil before drinking. This will coat your stomach and prevent indigestion as well as somewhat mitigate stomach burning, which in turn can mitigate the development of stomach ulcers, diarrhea and nausea. Again, it's not a 100% counter.

4. Be sure to eat while you drink. Has a similar effect to drinking oils, as fats will coat your stomach. An added benefit is that food "dilutes" the effects of alcohol on your stomach as well as dilutes alcohol in your blood. Food, being mostly based on carbon, tends to absorb alchy toxins as well. Which means that a part of alcohol will remain in your digestive system as opposed to your blood. Taking a dump in the morning will evacuate the contaminated matter. Once more the effect is limited and you're bound to gain weight if you're doing this a lot.

5. Do some physical exercise while hungover. Alcohol plays nice with water. So if you exercise enough to sweat, some of the toxins will be evacuated out of your body through sweat.

6. Drink a single beer while you are hungover. While this might sound counter-productive, alcohol tends to modify your blood pressure. While you are hungover, your blood pressure is fucked. Drinking a small amount of alcohol will normalize it to some degree and reduce both nausea and headaches. BE SURE NOT TO OVERDRINK as it will end up having the opposite effect.

I can't say I approve of you promising not to drink and then doing it all over again. But then I'm not going to save you from yourself. Only you can do that. My only hope is that you drink safely. Take care and godspeed in your future endeavors.

Lol you pulled that off Reddit or wiki source or something but added in dumfuck and soda nice plagerism sherlock
    Originally posted by Skulltag Oh now that I think about it … Here are some "tricks" you can use to diminish the after-effects of alcohol:

Lol you pulled that off Reddit or wiki source or something but added in dumfuck and soda nice plagerism sherlock

If he's at the point of dts he's beyond doing that stuff
Jump to Top