User Controls

Orange Man (bad) shoahs free shipping from China

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Tired of winning yet?

The deal was agreed by consensus at the Universal Postal Union's emergency congress after two days of talks, with delegates standing to applaud. The Trump administration served notice last October that it would leave in 12 months unless fee rates were changed so that importing countries did not lose money from distributing mail and packages from countries including China in the age of e-commerce. Under the phased agreement, high-volume importers of mail and packages would be allowed to begin imposing "self-declared rates" for distributing foreign mail from January 2021. Countries with more than 75,000 tonnes in post imported annually – mainly the United States – may apply their self-declared new rates from July 2020, UPU officials said.
    https://news.slashdot.org/story/19/09/25/1751256/un-postal-union-clinches-deal-to-keep-us-in-club
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Get ready for everything in the stores to get more expensive

This only works when manufacturing moves to the US. Which it isn't. It's continuing to move away.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Get ready for everything in the stores to get more expensive

This only works when manufacturing moves to the US. Which it isn't. It's continuing to move away.

That's because Mexicans are too lazy to compete with Chinese workers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Get ready for everything in the stores to get more expensive

Competition resolves any and all of those kinds of issues all by itself.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Competition resolves any and all of those kinds of issues all by itself.

Lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Competition didn’t resolve my dick monopolizing your mom’s pussy
    L41n Houston
    I propose we kick -SpectraL out a window, market forces will develop a gravity solution.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Fuck you orange man.
    Never realized you could get a black Make America Great Again hat. Very cool.
    Originally posted by Lanny Competition didn’t resolve my dick monopolizing your mom’s pussy

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute.. wouldn't my Dad's dick and your dick be competing for my Mom's pussy?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Never realized you could get a black Make America Great Again hat. Very cool.

And free shipping from China, until that ends.

Trump keeps hurting his base, why not pay for Chink shit rations with a 100% tax on San Franscisco?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country And free shipping from China, until that ends.

Trump keeps hurting his base, why not pay for Chink shit rations with a 100% tax on San Franscisco?

Support your own country and your own manufacturers and your own products. Fuck China.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Support your own country and your own manufacturers and your own products. Fuck China.

Lol you aren't even American. Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That's because Mexicans are too lazy to compete with Chinese workers.

sometimes i really pity those spics.

they've been living right next to the US since day 0 and yet there're no transfer of technologies, forced, unforced or stealth whatsoever from the US to the mexicant side, no attempt at theft or robberies of intellectual properties, no competing manufacturing industries other than what the US shove down their throats and asses, they camt even make convincing fake goods of common american products.

if all these arent due to race i dont know how to explain it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wait a cotton-pickin' minute.. wouldn't my Dad's dick and your dick be competing for my Mom's pussy?

There is no competing with a penis of this caliber
    Originally posted by Lanny There is no competing with a penis of this caliber

(in feather light category)
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny (in feather light category)

Maybe it's chubbier, but just not as long.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Maybe it's chubbier, but just not as long.

you saw the live weight in ?
Jump to Top