User Controls

Dream journal

Pass the meth pass the meth YOU CAN'T PASS METH FFS
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    how about i pass my fist through your fucking head
    Second dream:

Hts getting seduced by a loli and the entire time I wanted to join in but was waiting for a weed delivery
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Cant remember any recent ones
    Write em down as soon as you wake up. Open this thread before bed
    Lol man who put it in my hood you cant be serious
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    I wish I had dreams more often
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lol man who put it in my hood you cant be serious

That's what im gonna do

Originally posted by 8stringflinG I wish I had dreams more often

Me too
    Hts was yelling at me to hurry up but I was inspecting meat and had to shove my hand inside dead animal carcasses and it was really cold and felt like rape

And I was in a rush so I wasn't washing my hands just jamming my arm into a bunch of meats and I kept thinking "damn isn't this illegal and causes disease?" But nobody stopped me and I was in a rush

I also kept yelling at people and blamed every problem on lack of internet for children. Because if kids don't have internet they grow up retarded
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    I had some weird feverish dreams last night that I could not discern from reality and would wake up for a minute or two really confused.

One of them was waking back up at my friend's house in the morning and I cannot get over how disorienting that was. It felt like I teleported because I still remembered coming home at night and going to sleep in my own bed.

In another one I got up and made breakfast, then I woke up with time wound back, in my bed, still dark outside.

Really weird shit. I think it was the whiskey and large amounts of cheese I consumed before going to bed.
    I also believed my welfare was getting paid from this meat inspection job and it was the same payday next week

I used to work at a meat packing plant too
    bet you love packin meat FAGGET
    No I quit
    no you got fired
    Lol I wish
    have you ever packed fudge?
    Just your moms
    I dream of retiring tmrw or by Friday at the latest
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG I wish I had dreams more often

I started writing down the dreams I remembered but stopped because of how rare it was
    I was cleaning a chemical spill and some dude pulled out a knife and threw it at me.

Also people kept breaking the cleaning stuff by horsing around

And there were celebrity appearances except it was fake dream celebs like sarcastic neckbeard and weird looking chubby middle aged guy that acts wacky
Jump to Top