User Controls

Hi I'm new to the internet!

Das Troll Yung Blood
    Which one of you retards are from old Totse? I don't recognize any of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Das Troll Which one of you retards are from old Totse? I don't recognize any of you.

They are all over at newtotse.com

Go find your friends!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey op get fucked!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Send bitcoin
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    show cock
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Send bitcoin first
    Free totse army
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I went by metaphysicist on totse
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I joined totse 03, but changed names a couple hundred times so nobody would remember me, and seeing as a lot of the other people doing the same stuff I was at the time (explosives/weapons) got busted, it made sense. Don't want or need online friends. But I creepily enjoy spying on some of you throughout the years, especially people like Das Troll, with his macgyverisms and MMA and such.

I should've become a fed then spying on you people would be that much easier.
    So you're an FBI agent
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So you're an FBI agent

No, but their fitness requirements and such area ridiculously easy. It's all a joke really. I actually looked into jobs with the FBI, NSA and CIA.

I still have time but, I like not having to follow orders and do whatever the fuck I want.
    We got a rattex woop woop everyone hide the secret meth synthesis
    Das Troll Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sudo I went by metaphysicist on totse

I remember you.

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I joined totse 03, but changed names a couple hundred times so nobody would remember me, and seeing as a lot of the other people doing the same stuff I was at the time (explosives/weapons) got busted, it made sense. Don't want or need online friends. But I creepily enjoy spying on some of you throughout the years, especially people like Das Troll, with his macgyverisms and MMA and such.

I should've become a fed then spying on you people would be that much easier.

I remember a few people getting busted for blowing shit up, Warweed for one. As for the online friends, that's not my goal. I made a decision a while ago not to meet up with people from forums after all the shit that happened with Zok.

I had forgotten the weekly MacGyver until you just mentioned it. More innocent times I guess.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Hi I'm new too. Let's be bff's and do each other hairs and make friendship bracelets. Then let's become bi and emo so we get attention
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo I went by metaphysicist on totse

You ain't Metaphysicist, kid.
    L41n Houston
    I went by Jamiroquai on &t
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Das Troll Which one of you retards are from old Totse? I don't recognize any of you.

I recognize your name.

Totse days are falling into the aether of Internet history, but I always appreciate seeing someone I recognize from the old days.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by L41n I went by Jamiroquai on &t

For real?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Soon, I'll have watched you all grow old, complete with grey beards and canes.
Jump to Top