User Controls

Found it! guys guess who is baxck

I was searching for RDFRN and SBTLauren's new post on AMZ.

Found this familiar looking site,

Hello Everyone!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What was your handle on Totse/Zoklet? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
    his handle was "on your dick"

this is not a clever post. this is a drunk post.
    Pay the $10 bitcoin fee or GET OUT.
    MY name was LegendaryNinjaCutter.............
    MY name was LegendaryNinjaCutter………….

I am psycho motherfucking mantits 2.0 Elite hacker and coder, cunny connoisseur. Animu aficionado & shitposter extraordinair.
    MY name was LegendaryNinjaCutter………….

Legendary Ninja Butter. Yeah I remember infracting your ass a few times. Don't ever fuck with me.
    Legendary Ninja Butter. Yeah I remember infracting your ass a few times. Don't ever fuck with me.

The best kind of security officer is one who can resolve a conflict without punishment.
    The best kind of security officer is one who can resolve a conflict without punishment.

Wisdom.
    Legendary Ninja Butter. Yeah I remember infraction your ass a few times. Don't ever fuck with me.

Never had an infraction.... Don't fuck around with me.... I am not butter..................
    Never had an infraction…. Don't fuck around with me…. I am not butter………………

I'll lick butter off your ass hole while stabbing you with a knife. My beard will tickle your crack.
    Never had an infraction…. Don't fuck around with me…. I am not butter………………

I'll lick land o lakes butter off your ass hole while stabbing you with a knife. My beard will tickle your crack and make you shit blood all over my face.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just cringed in my pants.
    This guy is a fucking FBI agent. I just spent about 2 minutes trying every combination of "RDFRN" and "SBTLauren" on google and I didn't get anything.
    This guy is a fucking FBI agent. I just spent about 2 minutes trying every combination of "RDFRN" and "SBTLauren" on google and I didn't get anything.

its LAUIEN with an i.
Jump to Top