User Controls

Global warming is fucking up one of my favorite foods

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Canned albacore tuna.

This is what white tuna is. It's a bigger fish than the normal darker tuna. You can buy it in solid form which is basically big fleshy chunks of fish, which is what I like. Albacore tuna has 10x the amount of Omega-3's like EPA and DHA. dese gud for brain health and also promotes cellular regeneration (good if you're trying to build muscle.) Some of the longest living humans in the world primarily consumed fish as their main source of protein.

You've heard of mercury in fish, right? That shit comes from atmospheric pollution.

The bigger the fish, the more life it has eaten, and the more mercury it accumulates. Mercury doesn't pass through the body. It's a heavy metal which settles forever in the spongiform in your bones, slowly leaking DEATH into your body as you go through your years. This is why heavy metal poisoning is some serious shit. We can't cure this,

It's recommended by the FDA that you eat no more than one can of regular tuna every 3 days, and no more than one can of albacore tuna every 9 days. If we were not polluting our oceans I could eat as much fish as I fucking want, and no mercury would accumulate in my bones.

This is only getting worse over time. Eventually ocean caught fish will be considered completely unsafe to eat. Mercury levels have risen 30-40% in the last 40 years. It is fucked up. Please do what you can to help the environment so that I can continue eating albacore tuna. Thank you.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Fish and mercury is scary

EDIT: So is Tuna
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Turn off the news and the internets and eat whatever the hell you want, you will be happier. Let me know how it works out for you and I will do the same.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Turn off the news and the internets and eat whatever the hell you want, you will be happier. Let me know how it works out for you and I will do the same.

No, I think I'll continue to eat healthy, thanks. I quite enjoy feeling good and eating healthy. I don't want mercury poisoning. I'd be as insane as you are.

*shudders*
    Originally posted by eBagger Fish and mercury is scary

EDIT: So is Tuna

What do you eat, ebagger?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG No, I think I'll continue to eat healthy, thanks. I quite enjoy feeling good and eating healthy. I don't want mercury poisoning. I'd be as insane as you are.

*shudders*

Seems useless to me, eat right, exercise and die anyway. Why don't you just focus in living the life without worry?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Posting in a cuck thread
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG What do you eat, ebagger?

Lately rice, chicken, new fast food crazes, protein shakes and smoothies. Usually mac and cheese once a week.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Seems useless to me, eat right, exercise and die anyway. Why don't you just focus in living the life without worry?

Believe it or not, eating healthy and exercising makes you feel better in all aspects of life. :O

Yeah sorry, those microwave meals aren't gonna cut it. You'll probably die before 70. I plan to reach 100.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Believe it or not, eating healthy and exercising makes you feel better in all aspects of life. :O

Yeah sorry, those microwave meals aren't gonna cut it. You'll probably die before 70. I plan to reach 100.

You won't make it past 50
    Those things aren't at all related
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You won't make it past 50

Nigga please. I've seen your face. You didn't take care of your body. I exercise and eat healthy. I win :)

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Those things aren't at all related

Yes they are lol. You're fucking stupid if you think fish just always had dangerous amounts of mercury.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Nigga please. I've seen your face. You didn't take care of your body. I exercise and eat healthy. I win :)

Yes they are lol. You're fucking stupid if you think fish just always had dangerous amounts of mercury.

I promise you have not seen my face.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I promise you have not seen my face.

Lol yeah, whatever you say old man.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Lol yeah, whatever you say old man.

If you want to move forward based on bad intel be my guest
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Nigga please. I've seen your face. You didn't take care of your body. I exercise and eat healthy. I win :)

its not because of climate change
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood its not because of climate change

Do I have to get into overfishing too?

Sardines and smaller fish are being overfished from the oceans, causing larger fish to seek larger prey. Which as we've already established, have higher amounts of mercury. This is why, despite lowering overall emissions since the 90's, there was a plateau of mercury levels in wild caught tuna, and now it's getting worse again.

Combine with oceans warming and decreasing fish levels worldwide.

Or maybe you could just not be a fucking retard and realize climate change is caused by pollution.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Do I have to get into overfishing too?

Sardines and smaller fish are being overfished from the oceans, causing larger fish to seek larger prey. Which as we've already established, have higher amounts of mercury. This is why, despite lowering overall emissions since the 90's, there was a plateau of mercury levels in wild caught tuna, and now it's getting worse again.

Combine with oceans warming and decreasing fish levels worldwide.

Or maybe you could just not be a fucking retard and realize climate change is caused by pollution.

You are so fucking lost
    mercury in fish is caused by mercury pollution lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mercury in fish is caused by mercury pollution lol

Pollution from things like coal plants releases mercury into the atmosphere

It raises temperature in the oceans and kills the ocean algae which produces 70% of oxygen on earth, this algae can also eat methylmercury

mercury settles into ocean and becomes part of the system

we eat the system

You remain retarded.

/story
Jump to Top