User Controls

I am stopping my use of marijuana.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I sit her on my couch this morning a sickly frail old man.
    Having overbooked on many a dollar I haveth no more room to stretch.
    Basically I got too much going on in the next 2 weeks and they all cost money.
    I did some simple math and the only way I can get through the next couple weeks without reschedueling things is if I cut spending.
    As of right now I should be okay if I just cut smoking weed and cigs, groceries, electric and borrow some cash.
    You're an idiot you spend $5 on a shitty sandwich when you could buy a loaf of bread, Bologna and mustard for the same price and make like 10 sandwiches

The reason you can't afford to smoke weed is because you're retarded. The way I made Money was selling weed to highschool kids and I never spent money on anything, I barely eat and I didn't smoke or drink back then

You spend money on so much useless shit. It makes me feel better about myself because I feel bad just spending $2 on coffee every day but then i see you waste money and realize Im not retarded just cheap like a Chinese jedi
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    typically marijuana holds back recovering addicts from their "full" potential.

i know i sound like a square but ive seen it many times with past acquaintances... and since i dont know what your stability is like -- it may not even apply to you... just thought i'd bring it up because im a caring and loving space-nigger... i mean nigga.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top