User Controls

This is the most horrific me too story I've ever heard

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    In a new interview with GQ magazine, the "Mummy" actor claimed that former Hollywood Foreign Press president Philip Berk groped him at an HFPA luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2003.

Though Fraser said he was able to remove Berk's hand from his backside, the incident terrified him.

“I felt ill. I felt like a little kid. I felt like there was a ball in my throat. I thought I was going to cry," he said, adding that he told his then-wife about the incident. "I felt like someone had thrown invisible paint on me."

Now, Fraser, who is currently acting in the FX series "Trust," admitted that he still feels a number of emotions surrounding the incident, but he's glad he's spoken out.

“Am I still frightened? Absolutely. Do I feel like I need to say something? Absolutely. Have I wanted to many, many times? Absolutely. Have I stopped myself? Absolutely," he said. "And maybe I am overreacting in terms of what the instance was. I just know what my truth is. And it's what I just spoke to you.”

Reminds me of what happened to me in a gay bar i didnt know was a gay bar or i assume now to be a gay bar in Berlin.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    This actually is starting to inspire me to write a book or something. I domt know whwt i should do tog et it out of my chest how i have been assaulted st bars in both berlin and sanf rancisco by gay men before. Technologist, how do you think I should deal with it?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this makes me think less of brendan fraser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Gq magazine is still around.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    I like the one where terry crews got molested
Jump to Top