User Controls

Anyone remember me?

paulbras Yung Blood
    I used to post a bit in DIY and Bad Ideas on zoklet.... and was on quiet a bit on irc..... the guy from brazil.... anyone? it's been a while. but i just found this place
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Are you the cute latin early/mid 20s guy who had like a one syllable name or something? What was it? Mike? Jack? Something like that. Shit, who was that dude...
    paulbras Yung Blood
    fuck no... you're talking about slag
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    cute

slag

paulbras Yung Blood
    maybe you remember me from this video.... i used to go on video chat alot with you guys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-shdSnMgeE
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fuck no… you're talking about slag

Lol, most definitely not thinking about slag.

I do remember you after the pig video though.
    paulbras Yung Blood
    it was funny when the cops came and arrested slag live while on cam. hilarious
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    remember the name, not too much else

I still have a picture of slag deepthroating a glue stick somewhere
    Is there a picture of slag standing outside in some kind of garden holding a cross or something? I saw that shit a while ago on Youtube on a thumbnail but forgot about it. The video was like "10 Things you should never google" and I watched it. I'm pretty sure the Thumbnail wasn't in the video again so that's kinda weird.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    it was funny when the cops came and arrested slag live while on cam. hilarious

Why? This sounds like a funny story.

Goddamn, ideally there would always be someone with a program that continually records the last X minutes, which are saved, along with the recording being continued until stopped, when a hotkey is pressed.
    AFJ Houston
    remember the name, not too much else

^This
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I remember PaulBras.
    paulbras Yung Blood
    anyone know where senshido has run off to? been needing to do some shit with that dude for a while now
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    anyone know where senshido has run off to? been needing to do some shit with that dude for a while now

I know where he is at. He is pretty cool. Known him since 2008. Chatting with him on a daily basis. You can find him in your moms butthole. Some days I join him. The area is soo big that we can throw a big party in there. I know it sounds awkward and all but will you care to join us?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Hey, you're that Brazilian white guy
    i remember your name
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

You're a fucking asshole, but I lol'd.
Jump to Top