User Controls

All lives matter

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol

People wear these shirts and hats now as if to actually say that they care. Why? Its blatantly obvious that they dont actually care about all lives.

At least the black lives matter people probably so seem to care about black lives (even though they technically dont either).

It's just one of those funny ones. Why dont the ALL LIVES MATTER people actually care about all lives? They couldn't actually care less hahah.

Nobody matters. Let's get rid of race and just realize we all dont matter. You suck. Yeah you.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    $100 bills matter to most lives
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I suck?
    Mostly true
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I suck?
    Mostly true

That's hot.

-paris
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP's life doesn't matter
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'd so wear a shirt that says "NO LIVES MATTER."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal OP's life doesn't matter

I agree. That's the point you fucking NORMIE. oh my god of course you would reply with that.
    Originally posted by mmQ I agree. That's the point you fucking NORMIE. oh my god of course you would reply with that.

You're a boring wage slave familyguy, you are the definition of normie.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You're a boring wage slave familyguy, you are the definition of normie.

Are you that stupid that you realize you made my point and then again replied to me further making my point ?

In fact dont answer that. I'm the dumbass for even asking that.
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you that stupid that you realize you made my point and then again replied to me further making my point ?

In fact dont answer that. I'm the dumbass for even asking that.

You know, instead of being a twat and wasting our time here why don't you livestream you killing yourself.
    It would be very entertaining and your children would benefit greatly from it, in fact they would probably benefit financially from it as well.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Mq>>>>>nickleback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hikki
    On topic, yes. Anybody who thinks all lives matter is racist, is themselves, a fat fucking idiot. Thanks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Why dont you livestream your suicide?"

"You are normie"

"I love the worst things about everything especially G4TV"

Get a better lineup of responses, jesus fuck , are you just a NORMIE BOT?
    It's honestly laughable that he calls you a normie while he himself watches G4TV. What a fucking loser!
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG It's honestly laughable that he calls you a normie while he himself watches G4TV. What a fucking loser!

This was back in 2002 when it was actually about gaming.
    Ooooohmyfuckinggod
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Depends on who you ask....I don't ask so I prob don't care
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Itt FAGS
Jump to Top