User Controls

I just spent ~1 hour drinking by the train tracks with a self-proclaimed "brony" talking about Call of Duty, DnD, and 4chan...

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    WTF are all these things?

I even told her... I know of these things.

1st person shooter.
    Card-based 20-sided dice game.
    Something about ponies...

I feel so out of touch, but I am proud of the fact that I actually recognize all these things on some level.

But I always thought a "Brony" was a male horse, cuz... you know... "BRO"-ny?

I just don't understand the world anymore.

She was a cool chick tho.

This is only a reflection on my own lack of worldly connection.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Bronies are furries with a thing for my little pony. D&D Is a tabletop role playing game. And CoD is kind of meh.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I just got home awhile ago after annoying some whore by showing up late at her apt asking about a coat I can't find.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    this thread is useless without pics
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Imagine not being a brony
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    “Talking about California prison politics”

This is what would happen if you met this asian named Turbo Her in Oroville or anywhere in Butte acounty he wonders about from place to place, homeless encampment to another.
    I went to a brony meetup once

There were so many hot girls. Lots of not hot ones but lots of hot ones too
    If you live in California be very careful with Turbo Her. You dont want to piss him off now and just pretend you care about his prison politics.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Bronies are furries with a thing for my little pony. D&D Is a tabletop role playing game. And CoD is kind of meh.

They're not furries. Furries dress up.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    gadzooks

once again you are surrounding yourself with entirely the wrong types of people. You need a new lane
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    smokmeff Yung Blood
    4chan is a hacker, probably has some system admin background.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    What a nigger
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    My favorite people to drink with are homeless people btw. I used to leave this trendy bar in NYC my brother brought me to to hang out with the homeless in the Ally two blocks down. Way more interesting
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Imagine not being a brony

The second she mentioned she was a brony, you were first person to come to mind.

I was like... "you know, I kinda sorta know at least one person who would fall into the brony category."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did you at least get a handjob?
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych My favorite people to drink with are homeless people btw. I used to leave this trendy bar in NYC my brother brought me to to hang out with the homeless in the Ally two blocks down. Way more interesting

Where there a lot of corporate chicks and people at the trendy bar or more of the cancel culture variery?
    Originally posted by mmQ Did you at least get a handjob?

Nah, no tuggy or nothin'.

I told her she could come over and stay with me if she finds the shelter particularly burdensome, but apparently, according to her, the shelter ain't so bad.

It was a weird feeling though because I was kinda simultaneously making a move on her, but also offering simply because she seemed kinda cool and I wouldn't mind letting her just sleep on the couch or whatever.

But, on the other hand, I have been burned WAY too many times for drunkenly inviting complete strangers into my home, so I was kinda relieved when she turned my offer down.

I would not mind running into her again, though.

If she was telling the truth (that she only got into town a couple days ago from three provinces away), she's actually only nouveau homeless, not weathered and cynical homeless.

Come to think of it, she was way too optimistic about her situation to be anything but nouveau homeless.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's the plight of the booze. I know you have different styles of "problems" with it but I can relate.

"YEAH MAN WE TOTALLY GET ALONG LETS HANG OUT AND SMOKE WEED AND TAKE SHOTS...." "DUDE WE SHOULD TOTALLY BE ROOMMATES YEAH YOU CAN JUST FUCKIN LIVE HERE ON THE COUCH FOR ALL I CARE YEAH STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT I DONT GIVE A SHIT."

*the next day*

"oh hey man. So anyway yeah I gotta go to work soon so you probably should take off. Yeah sorry.. anyway it's been fun though Haha. Later"
    Originally posted by mmQ That's the plight of the booze. I know you have different styles of "problems" with it but I can relate.

"YEAH MAN WE TOTALLY GET ALONG LETS HANG OUT AND SMOKE WEED AND TAKE SHOTS…." "DUDE WE SHOULD TOTALLY BE ROOMMATES YEAH YOU CAN JUST FUCKIN LIVE HERE ON THE COUCH FOR ALL I CARE YEAH STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT I DONT GIVE A SHIT."

*the next day*

"oh hey man. So anyway yeah I gotta go to work soon so you probably should take off. Yeah sorry.. anyway it's been fun though Haha. Later"

That is so accurately descriptive of me that it scares me a little.
    Originally posted by mmQ That's the plight of the booze. I know you have different styles of "problems" with it but I can relate.

"YEAH MAN WE TOTALLY GET ALONG LETS HANG OUT AND SMOKE WEED AND TAKE SHOTS…." "DUDE WE SHOULD TOTALLY BE ROOMMATES YEAH YOU CAN JUST FUCKIN LIVE HERE ON THE COUCH FOR ALL I CARE YEAH STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT I DONT GIVE A SHIT."

*the next day*

Funny how women are so different to us and so rude they just kick us out right there and then and don't wait for the morning. They'll come up with some excuse after they got off to tell us to fuk off that night.
Jump to Top