totally dominated a bitch

nyuu uu
    ryuu ru
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Pix plz
    operation #xnpc break normie brains.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    oh you sound pathetic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats oh you sound pathetic.

u wish you could pwn ppl like me

its good that i can do all of this to a person by infesting their psychology because it typically means i cant get arrested for it, and i cause them more permanent damage than a simple physical assault would cause
    Technologist victim of incest
    Fuck stick. You’re lucky it’s not my daughter, I’d hunt your ass down and torture you slowly.

You’re as bad as a pedo, preying on the weak!
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    OP has already done shit like try to stab his parents. Now apparently he's smoking crack and doing heroin. Only a matter of time before he ends up in prison.

This nigga is also fat as hell. Like, visibly just a dough boy.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’ve seen his dough boy photos. He also looks somehow handicapped, can’t quite put a finger on it. Maybe it’s because his arms are about as proportionate to his body as a T-Rex’s are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wow roasted I've never seen words so cruel
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG OP has already done shit like try to stab his parents. Now apparently he's smoking crack and doing heroin. Only a matter of time before he ends up in prison.

This nigga is also fat as hell. Like, visibly just a dough boy.

I'm never going to prison
    Originally posted by Technologist I’ve seen his dough boy photos. He also looks somehow handicapped, can’t quite put a finger on it. Maybe it’s because his arms are about as proportionate to his body as a T-Rex’s are.

This is accurate lmao. Idk if you've seen his earlier pictures but even when he was skinner as a teenager his head still looked like straight up potato.

I feel bad for his parents.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    did you convince her to make any videos for you you can later blackmail her with? I imagine if you did you would have mentioned that. Most of those things seem kind of subjective and she likely had poor self esteem and mental health issues before you met her. You shouldn't feel good about making a girl who was interested in you feel bad. I have issues with anger but I feel guilty when I make girls have a puking fit from anxiety or develop substance issues
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why though
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG This is accurate lmao. Idk if you've seen his earlier pictures but even when he was skinner as a teenager his head still looked like straight up potato.

I feel bad for his parents.

Let me recite passages of Neiztiche to an old lady who fucks dogs to seduce her
    neiztickle
    nice tickle
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    She was never in love with you op

Op is the gont that stabbed a girl in the back of the head with an eraser end of a pencil because she ignored him.

Plus it's some real wellhung/bitch shit to go after another guy's bird and you didn't even get laid..

I bet your dumbass probably called her and instead of talking to her you probably just farted into the phone like that gont megakush
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby She was never in love with you op

Op is the gont that stabbed a girl in the back of the head with an eraser end of a pencil because she ignored him.

Plus it's some real wellhung/bitch shit to go after another guy's bird and you didn't even get laid..

I bet your dumbass probably called her and instead of talking to her you probably just farted into the phone like that gont megakush

that’s really rich coming from a qualified rapist, seriously who are you to give relationship advice i’m surprised you even have a child you inbred drug addict cunt
    Originally posted by Grylls that’s really rich coming from a qualified rapist, seriously who are you to give relationship advice i’m surprised you even have a child you inbred drug addict cunt

Yeah but its true tho, sploo did stab a girl. He basically treats everyone around him like shit and wonders why everyone pushes him away. He's one of those dudes that posts exactly how he acts irl.
Jump to Top