User Controls

Im not looking forward to work tomorrow...

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    On Friday at work (for the short time I was there) what happened was.
    I basically overdosed on marijuana again.
    Then I went to HR and told them to deposit $280 of my next check into my HSA account.
    Then I went to the hospital and got discharged with gas.

Maybe no one will ask.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I am not looking forward to work tomorrow either, but only because it's Monday.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I work at least 8 hours high intensity software development work a day, and I have a 2 hour commute each way.

Additionally I have been unable to take any time off lately, and am quickly burning out.

I also earn a paper shuffler's salary, and am totally shit upon.

Welcome to my life.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ahh, working class people
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I work at least 8 hours high intensity software development work a day

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

Luxury compared to what I have, it's all open plan offices nowadays.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    open plan is the fucking worst. the panopticon comes to mind.

I don't really like my job much but I don't think I'd like any job much.

I just want to avoid the return of the 'company store' that seems so popular nowadays and have enough money to slowly kill myself, feed my cats and fund my retarded projects
    I like my job, I just don't like Mondays
    I have to put stickers on ammo cans all damn day.
    To make it worse I have to stand up the whole time and bend down everytime a new part comes out.
    And the whole place is idiot proof so its really hard to just cut your finger off and go home.
    Originally posted by aldra open plan is the fucking worst. the panopticon comes to mind.

I don't really like my job much but I don't think I'd like any job much.

I just want to avoid the return of the 'company store' that seems so popular nowadays and have enough money to slowly kill myself, feed my cats and fund my retarded projects

Depends.

Most likely open plan is a shoah, and you'll be stuck with someone who thinks Super-man is the height of wit, intellect, and goyische dogshit. He recently made a clueless and annoying comment to the entire mailing list about beaker from the muppet show.

OTOH my current office is the good example of what I am talking about.

The most current person to comment to a random comment is a youtuber who has a million views on each of his videos. He is hilarious and incredibly witty when he gets going. His boss is a little cutie-pie blonde genius who will explain the concept of aristotle's caves to you.

In short I fucking love where I work right now and can't think of a place I'd rather be.

Too bad the remaining 50% of the organisation are literal me-bash-rock-together cave-men.
    Johnjchevy Yung Blood

At least you don’t have to go finish this bullshit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    looks like an old-timey mental asylum
    Originally posted by aldra looks like an old-timey mental asylum

Apparently it needs finished.
    Johnjchevy Yung Blood
    Might as well be. The homeowners are so old their skin isn’t even waiting for them to die to start decomposing. Bitch asked me about 1000 times why I was “destroying her house”. She saw me ripping those giant ones out she almost croaked right there.
    bigthink victim of incest
    Originally posted by Johnjchevy Might as well be. The homeowners are so old their skin isn’t even waiting for them to die to start decomposing. Bitch asked me about 1000 times why I was “destroying her house”. She saw me ripping those giant ones out she almost croaked right there.

glazier?
Jump to Top