User Controls

I think I figured out why Polish females are so warry of other Polish males

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why theya re so rude standoffish.
    The other reason is it is harder for them to be rude in English. Their english sounds retarded and baby like and really naive like so they csnt do their shit in the language anyway.
    I never understood it until now.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Reading some of your posts and seeing how you talk about women; I’m going to make a prediction.

You will rape a woman one day, due to your anger. Then you will spend even more time where you belong. You are hopelessly institutionalized.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And look how they talk or hossip or put people down the selves before you judge me. Look at your own species or gender first.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Wariat is right, and so is Techno.

When the rape happens, I hope that is is some thot, so at least no one will get hurt that doesn't deserve it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Wariat You say how I talk about them? But what about how they talk to me in person? What about how they act at these places and events? What about how they shove people out of the way or use their gender as a weapon to get what they want or expect everyone to bow for them? I am supposed tor espect trash humans and trash human behavior now? And I speak from experience. I dont hate kr talk bad about anyone based on stereotypes or what others say.

I believe you wayyyyyyy overthink these things due to your hatred. You see things that are not there. Intentions that are not there.

Andddddd, none of what “you think” is being done to you compares to rape in any way. Instead of replying with, “I wouldn’t rape someone”, you start trying to give reasons why you have a right to rape them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    l..
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    OP if you want to get laid your best strategy might be to lift, do cardio, do steroids, become super buff, and say as little as possible around women.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Polish girls love Latino men? Good to know ;)
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country OP if you want to get laid your best strategy might be to lift, do cardio, do steroids, become super buff, and say as little as possible around women.

Lol, you think Wariat can keep his holes closed for any amount of time? Of course not. Notice how he keeps making these threads for attention despite 90% of is bullshit being ignored? It's saying something when the fuckwit is a pariah even on NIS. He creeps out even the travelers, 'cause he combines his pedo shit with insane prison ramblings. And then he pretends to be a "Men's Right Activist", because incidentally Men are the only sex which ever got him laid. Now if only he could figure out that having his shit pushed in doesn't constitute getting his dick wet ..
    I was always an outcast or a pariah my entire life. Whats new?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat I was always an outcast or a pariah my entire life. Whats new?

Oh, you're self aware even. Great. So you know that you're being a fucking pillock, but you have no problem with it. Alright then. Carry on.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat Are you seriously trying to convince me those corporate whores or women who work in corporations in big cities like San Fran or Warsaw are food people? And I am supposed to bow down to them or something? All I am saying is the garbage should be ignored snd treated the same way as it treats others.

No. I'm saying that you are correct. Garbage shouls be ignored and treated the same way as it treats others. Incidentally, you are garbage.
    By whose standards? Yours? And if the garbage is a female than its ok to you?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat By whose standards? Yours? And if the garbage is a female than its ok to you?

Pretty much everybody's. And to be honest, radical feminists are bitches, you're a creep, and you all deserve each other. You're an insane lunatic who doesn't even realize that you are the same identitarian piece of shit that you condemn. You're exactly what you claim you're fighting against, except on the other side.

But then, tell me, why should I waste my time educating you? Why should it be my problem to educate a psychopath who's clearly happy being one? Not only are you garbage, but you're proud of being garbage. Why exactly should I bother, mhmm? With this, it's time to make your pointless threads a little bit more fun.

Jump to Top