User Controls

Pro life tip!

Credit goes to schplew-

Dollar tree sells bottles of 260ish mg or so d.x.m. for (obviously) $1!

He says they also sell cough gels for a dollar as well, but that those are always sold out, and I myself couldn't find any either. The liquid however has guaifenesin in it, so buyer beware of putrid taste, but the bottles are very small so it's like drinking a double shot. I haven't tried it yet.

One dollar, it's basically free. Other bundy can be spendy, even the generic.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I just realized prolife is an anagram for profile
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    More like a shitty pro life tip. Guaifenesin is for peasants.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG More like a shitty pro life tip. Guaifenesin is for peasants.

Hey, you need to COOL IT!
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG More like a shitty pro life tip. Guaifenesin is for peasants.

You're a faggot it's a muscle relaxer
    No its not i took it all by its self for 2 weeks and it doesnt feel like anything, it does thin the mucus though
    That's because your receptors are like a blown out pussy that can't feel any dick under 10 inches.

You need to take a gram. It's being researched for use to treat fibromyalgia and has anti convulsant properties and increases the effect of Tylenol
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700057/
    Dude i took like 1200mg extended release tablets twice a day or something and again nothing. Sploo says it does something but he also barfs when he tastes s mucinex pill and i dont see anything wrong with em
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's because your receptors are like a blown out pussy that can't feel any dick under 10 inches.

You're a whore that takes 50 million gabs so it's not the drugs fault it doesn't work on your broken brain you pharmaceutical slut
    Dude

I smoke a million gaba blunts and i aint never comin down
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Some singers take guaf before performing because it relaxes the throat muscles or something like that, or maybe it has to do with the thinning of mucus. They claim it works though.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Wow
Jump to Top