User Controls

Carding 101 (Card Any Shit You Want)

ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Somebody inboxed me how to card stuff online. If you follow these easy steps you be able to card anything. 1. Always use clean, non blacklisted socks along with vps or simply use a fresh rdp . 2. Use firefox browser with webrtc disabled and random agent switcher plugin installed (Google is your best friend) 3. Get high balance cards. 4. Get ccleaner and bleachbit. Install these and get cleaning. 5. Open cmd.exe and flush dns using this command --> ipconfig /flushdns. 6. Change your time and timezone to match that of the card holder. 7. In random agent switcher, choose any user agent to suite your taste. 8. Open ccleaner and bleachbit and clean one last time before finally carding. Now your all set to go. These are information you won't find on Google because its something that I studied up on myself, NO I DO NOT CARD NOR DO I WANT ANYONE TO CARD ITS AGAINST THE LAW.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    How do you even buy shit when you card? Drop house or something?

Can you get money from carding?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I remember you from zoklet

that is poor advice.

Easy: yeah, or you print the dumps onto physical cards and use them as normal; it's not too hard if you've got a decent magstrip writer.

if you couldn't make money that way, people wouldn't do it... generally people hack card DBs and sell them in bulk for cheap, like ~20c a set of details or something depending on market/volume, then people resell smaller batches at a higher margin, and end-users buy a couple and actually use them.
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    How do you even buy shit when you card? Drop house or something?

Can you get money from carding?

Lol you sound like a fed but I'm gonna help you anyways. Buy shit and resell it. You can buy cards on Tor. Use a drop house. Abandon houses or where ever just not yours.
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    I remember you from zoklet

that is poor advice.

Easy: yeah, or you print the dumps onto physical cards and use them as normal; it's not too hard if you've got a decent magstrip writer.

if you couldn't make money that way, people wouldn't do it… generally people hack card DBs and sell them in bulk for cheap, like ~20c a set of details or something depending on market/volume, then people resell smaller batches at a higher margin, and end-users buy a couple and actually use them.

Do whatever is easiest for you but to me this is easier. Another good way to make money is to use someone's else identity which you can buy online then create a PayPal account in their name and verify the SSN . now apply for PayPal credits only takes 1 minute to do then buy shit load of gift cards online using PayPal credits its basically an "I owe you" in like 3 months to pay it off but they give you the gift card numbers within minutes to your email. Those egifts will not expire because PayPal credits is different a very long process that can take up more then 1 year because they give you 3 months to pay after not paying your account gets limited until you pay it off lol I should charge y'all for the information I'm giving y'all lol but its okay you can have it for free. REMEMBER DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES ITS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. DO NOT BREAK THE LAW.
    Good way to burn a good drop. I prefer to use mine for drugs. One good import of MDMA worth a few grand will go much further than carding and less shit is being sent to the house.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    whats up niggalo1983
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    [OTE=arthur treacher;n86800]whats up niggalo1983

Im okay. Same ol same ol
Jump to Top