User Controls

I just Got beat up in front of my girlfriend...

WellHung Black Hole
    To make matters worse, she left with the guy who kicked my ass.🥴
    Technologist victim of incest
    Her husband?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol what a pussy. you obviously didn't mean shit to her if she left with the dude who beat you up. my relationship stood the test of MULTIPLE bouts of drug induced psychosis, some of which left me soaked in blood or yelling at strangers in public for like 3 years
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol what a pussy. you obviously didn't mean shit to her if she left with the dude who beat you up. my relationship stood the test of MULTIPLE bouts of drug induced psychosis, some of which left me soaked in blood or yelling at strangers in public for like 3 years

My gawd she loved you.
    Originally posted by Technologist My gawd she loved you.

yea, thanks for reminding me lol. not anymore though. she got some new guy who is probably a white faggot 2 pump chump nerd that looks like hiki and apparently loves him now.

anyways yea once i was up for 4 nights doing stimulants and then i did some heroin when i was coming down and was really upset about something and i cut up my leg a bunch of times til it was bleeding all over the place and we didn't have anything big enough to stop the bleeding so my friend came and picked us up and took us to walmart and we got some bandages but i took some klonopin on the way over and started going into this weird psychosis where i was seeing dinosaurs and shadow people all over the place and it was really difficult to perceive reality and i just thought everything was funny, so they put some jeans on my to try to cover the bleeding but my pants leg was literally drenched in blood and i kept on laughing at things and making dumb jokes being super slurry and everyone was looking at us and the cashier was just like "wtf" because while my ex and friend were buying me bandages i kept taking pictures of the candy bars and giggling
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea, thanks for reminding me lol. not anymore though. she got some new guy who is probably a white faggot 2 pump chump nerd that looks like hiki and apparently loves him now.

anyways yea once i was up for 4 nights doing stimulants and then i did some heroin when i was coming down and was really upset about something and i made her cut up my leg a bunch of times til it was bleeding all over the place and we didn't have anything big enough to stop the bleeding so my friend came and picked us up and took us to walmart and we got some bandages but i took some klonopin on the way over and started going into this weird psychosis where i was seeing dinosaurs and shadow people all over the place and it was really difficult to perceive reality and i just thought everything was funny, so they put some jeans on my to try to cover the bleeding but my pants leg was literally drenched in blood and i kept on laughing at things and making dumb jokes being super slurry and everyone was looking at us and the cashier was just like "wtf" because while my ex and friend were buying me bandages i kept taking pictures of the candy bars and giggling

Enjoy.

You're your own man now.
    Originally posted by Skulltag Enjoy.

You're your own man now.

dude that guy is a yuppie pussy watered down version of lil peep for the masses. he takes prescriptions we take everything and really fuck shit up not just be fasionable because it's trendy
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III dude that guy is a yuppie pussy watered down version of lil peep for the masses. he takes prescriptions we take everything and really fuck shit up not just be fasionable because it's trendy

That's actually a very fair and truthful remark. I'm a bit of a pussy for that track because my own ex used to listen to that shit all the time. Aight, aight, I deserve that one.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    if at any point you were salivating that would make you a beat up frothy cuck
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Matt, I need you to text grandma that you're in severe danger, put your phone on vibrate and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS SIDEWAYS.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Gam better enroll her little pizza roll in taekwonho self defense classes
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Nothing WellHung posts is true. I hope you guys know that.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Nothing WellHung posts is true. I hope you guys know that.

But how do you know?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    when do you want me to bring the bitch back?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    proving once again you are a beta bitchboy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    weather the story be true or not cuz no beta would say such a thing even if it were true
    Hi Jill,, fuck off Larry
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How embarrassing.
Jump to Top