User Controls

sober since the 28th everything withdrawals

Dissociator African Astronaut
    benzedrex is no longer sold at every store within a 5 mile radius, I cracked yesterday and almost got heatstroke walking tryna find it. only think I haven't quit is weed, I've been smoking it almost constantly but it ain't doin shit really and I'm almost out.. lithium is a cunt, I'm back up to like 220lbs and it's hard to walk and I feel like a quel zombie.. off my adhd meds because the hospital doc was a fucking asswad and I haven't been able to see my regular doc oyuiia derpadew should I just relapse on xanax and celeste microwave pizza
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [greentext]>220lbs[/greentext]

Apex kek.
    I took a bunch of bundy now I feel ndj a scoooble adoonblw ancjakx c s wkcj. ∆ triangle triangle ohhh fsakkxffucucksmMdm scooble double doo motherfuckas. Ouch my heart
    220 lbs is how much 100kg?

Are you losing or gaining weight? I'd probably die of a panic attack if I was ever under 100kg again.

Are you a midget? Are all of you midgets?

I'm starting to realize weed is a cuck drug along with booze. I don't feel addicted but its like I cant look for work unless I'm fucked up, and then all I wanna do at work is get fucked up.

This kind of life is tiring.
    Lanny Bird of Courage

yes

Are you losing or gaining weight? I'd probably die of a panic attack if I was ever under 100kg again.

Wait, are you serious? I don't mean to be a jerk but I'm pretty sure 220lbs is not a normal body weight, even for a large caucasian. That's like bodybuilder or obesity level.
    Dissociator African Astronaut

Are you a midget? Are all of you midgets?

6'0
    Calculate your BMI, weight doesn't mean much on its own.
    yes

Wait, are you serious? I don't mean to be a jerk but I'm pretty sure 220lbs is not a normal body weight, even for a large caucasian. That's like bodybuilder or obesity level.
    Do you ever read any of my posts?

100kg really isn't that much. I'm a heavyweight for sure, though. I'm 6'2 and on a diet that made me lose about 50 pounds over the past 4 months. I'm not dry enough to be veiny yet but I still way about 120kg.

It's honestly weird with me, though. You don't really see the weight ( I probably have bigorexia, though). I used to way up to 300 pounds and people wouldn't believe me for some reason. I'm pretty wide ( I perfectly fit into a regular European door with my elbows on my side) and chest heavy so you don't see my belly.

Take a New Era snapback and put it in the last nipple thing. That's how big my head is.
    Then you take a Raid can and guess what body part that is....

*hint* Shoe size 14 but it's not my foot.
    IIIIIIIIIII IM JUST KILLING TINE NOW!!! I DO IT ALL THE TINE MEOW!!!... AND SC IS KILLING MEEEEEE.
    Legend Yung Blood
    I'm starting to realize weed is a cuck drug along with booze. I don't feel addicted but its like I cant look for work unless I'm fucked up, and then all I wanna do at work is get fucked up.

This kind of life is tiring.

That's how you become addicted. Needing it just to get through a day.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont ever quit weed u will die man but what kill u faster ius oither ppl
    I don't need it but it sure as hell makes everything a lot more fun
Jump to Top