User Controls

remove the word enhancements for drugs

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    It's just really annoying and the joke is over and fuck you Lanny.

bundy

Crouton
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    REALLY annoying? I cant remember the last time I've typed either of those and if see them in a post I dont even think twice anymore about what they mean, as well I'm sure nobody here really does.
    Originally posted by mmQ REALLY annoying? I cant remember the last time I've typed either of those and if see them in a post I dont even think twice anymore about what they mean, as well I'm sure nobody here really does.

I've seen people ask what bundy and crouton are before. I also just typed Crouton in a different thread. A while ago technologist made a thread asking about Crouton and all of the times people typed Crouton got changed into crouton. Also when duke zion came back he was talking about bundy a lot.

So basically you're wrong and should kill yourself. Please message me back when you've done it, thanks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Heard.

Have a good day bundy boy.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    should word enhance folks to "I live a transient lifestyle"
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    We need enhancements for cuss words like shit should be like chocolate corn.
    Change nigger to basketball American
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Or watermelon Nigerian.
    Watermelon American has a nice ring to it
Jump to Top