User Controls

Trying to do bidness

Can someone give me their email address so we can talk privately? I don't think the private message feature here works.

EDIT: Only established people from Zoklet or totse. It will kind of have to be based on the honor system.

EDIT2: Or if anyone still has working contact info for SLIM or he sees this please let me know.
    TORTILLA Houston
    what do u want to talk about?
    I just have some info that I can't really use that I would like to trade for some that I could. We would have to trust each other that both of us were giving legitimate information. No money or anything.
    Columbiaorganic[EMAIL="chemicals@gmail.com"]chemicals@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

I was a regular poster in flasks and beakers on Zok. I was responsible for making sure nobody blew the lid or stole our research from the hive.
    Ok...Mr. Happy I believe. You were actually one of the nigs I tried to private message so I guess it's not working.
    That reminds me, I have to email someone. If moneez not involved I, I fear I may not be of much help. I don't really have any valueable information I'd like to trade.

I'm kind of interested, though. Is this Flasks & Beakers related?
    That reminds me, I have to email someone. If moneez not involved I, I fear I may not be of much help. I don't really have any valueable information I'd like to trade.

I'm kind of interested, though. Is this Flasks & Beakers related?

No, more to do with carding and shit like that.

Check your emails Scronaldo
    I did fu k you I'm not giving out my social security number for free
    I know more about this subject than all of you combined and am basically a level 60 cholo so message away. Try me homes
    I know more about this subject than all of you combined and am basically a level 60 cholo so message away. Try me homes

I did I'm not sure it worked.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Valuable info? U trying to sell PI nigga? Cause we don't get down like that round hurrr
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Beware of yum. He is a level 60 cholo, and he also butters his bread butter side down.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Beware of yum. He is a level 60 cholo, and he also butters his bread butter side down.

hmmmm ......... cholo.

anyway, whats wrong with buttering ones bread butterside down ???????
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    Can someone give me their email address so we can talk privately? I don't think the private message feature here works.

EDIT: Only established people from Zoklet or totse. It will kind of have to be based on the honor system.

EDIT2: Or if anyone still has working contact info for SLIM or he sees this please let me know.

Dude, everyone here was a member of either totse or Zoklet. I doubt anyone that wasn't has found this forum, haha
    Even Ive been around under different names since like 2005
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Dude, everyone here was a member of either totse or Zoklet.

How many of them are the same person though?
    paulbras Yung Blood
    lets do some biddness nigga
Jump to Top