-buy bootlegs n shit from em

Cons:
    -take up space
    -can be violent
    -annoying

So do you like em or hate em?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Cheap Labor
    You also get results to match and it takes 5x the bodies to get the job done. It's a case of quantity over quality

Buy bootlegs from them
    ..... Why? That sounds more like a con

To answer your question though, I guess not really. I was going to say I'd prefer them over niggers, but I honestly would prefer the company of a black person over the company of a Mexican.

huh
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Cheap Labor
    You also get results to match and it takes 5x the bodies to get the job done. It's a case of quantity over quality

Buy bootlegs from them
    ….. Why? That sounds more like a con

To answer your question though, I guess not really. I was going to say I'd prefer them over niggers, but I honestly would prefer the company of a black person over the company of a Mexican.

huh

Lol what. The stereotype is that mexicans work hard and steal jobs lots of Americans are too weak to do. Like picking strawberries or working in a kitchen.

Now they're lazy? That's just the black stereotype transfered over.
    I've taken too much LSD and DMT to care about what country or genetic makeup a person has. I've tripped with Vietnamese Buddhists that forget how to speak English when they are high because they think in another language man

Can you even imagine what it's like to think in Chinese
    Or French.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I've taken too much LSD and DMT to care about what country or genetic makeup a person has. I've tripped with Vietnamese Buddhists that forget how to speak English when they are high because they think in another language man

Can you even imagine what it's like to think in Chinese
    Or French.

I think in Spanish when I go to Mexico and it is a weird shift. Also happens with any sort of movie or videogame in Spanish.
    I'm a race realist. People that identify as racist just parrot the opinions of other people. Learn to form your own original thoughts about the universe by killing your ego with DMT faggots
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm a race realist. People that identify as racist just parrot the opinions of other people. Learn to form your own original thoughts about the universe by killing your ego with DMT faggots

Race+Realist=Rapist
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I love all people as long as they give me that asshole ALL NIGHT LONG!!! AAAHHH EYAAAAH TIGHT FUCKING CHEEKS!

but the only beef i really have with mexicans is my name dosne't translate into mexican, like how frank is fransciso.. but douglas/doug they don't have a name for that so I have to tell them like you dug a hole.. like michael douglas and they will get it aaaah Michael Dooglas! I'm part Irish and Mexican

Michael Douglas is falling down..
Jump to Top