User Controls

Trump asked Ukraine president to investigate Joe Biden's son 8 times in one phone call, under threat of withdrawing 250 million in military assistance to Ukraine

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/462378-trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-investigate-bidens-son-eight-times

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-09-20/why-did-trump-withhold-250-million-military-aid-ukraine

And of course, he denies it.

Folks, under what circumstances is this okay? How brainwashed must you be to still support this Cheeto after all he's done?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You finally got him!!!! Go celebrate!

Except you didn't

HaHaHaHa!
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Finally? Trump has been got a long time ago. The moment he leaves office he will face criminal charges.

Would love to see you even try to form a rational defense for this other than straight up denial, which is the Trump supporter modus operandi.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Biden's son was involved in crimes over there and was going to be prosecuted, so his daddy intervened under his official status and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold US cash from them (Biden had the Ukraine portfolio from Obama) if they didn't drop the prosecution. They were then forced to dropped the prosecution of Biden's son. And this corrupt clown is now trying to be the next President.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Biden's son was involved in crimes over there and was going to be prosecuted, so his daddy intervened under his official status and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold US cash from them (Biden had the Ukraine portfolio from Obama) if they didn't drop the prosecution. They were then forced to dropped the prosecution of Biden's son. And this corrupt clown is now trying to be the next President.

This shit is being investigated. Slow Joe bragged about it!!! Is that who you want to vote for OP? Got damn stupid everywhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Libtards LOVE criminals.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Biden's son was involved in crimes over there and was going to be prosecuted, so his daddy intervened under his official status and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold US cash from them (Biden had the Ukraine portfolio from Obama) if they didn't drop the prosecution. They were then forced to dropped the prosecution of Biden's son. And this corrupt clown is now trying to be the next President.

Technologist victim of incest

Site your source.
    Originally posted by Technologist Site your source.

Biden's own lips dumb ass

Don’t trust any videos with all the deep fakes dumb ass, and I didn’t ask you shit dumb ass.

Spectral will you please site an article where I can read about this discretion. Thanks.
    Biden should be prosecuted under the Logan Act.
    Specs could you cite a source of Hunter Biden’s problems.

Just realized I was spelling cite wrong. Oopsie.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t trust any videos with all the deep fakes dumb ass, and I didn’t ask you shit dumb ass.

Spectral will you please site an article where I can read about this discretion. Thanks.

So you trust what anyone can produce on a keyboard but a video that has been widely reported on in the mainstream and alternative media is bullshit because I posted it. I didn't realize I had hurt your butt so badly. Thanks for showing everyone how much it stings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Anyways Specs, if you could cite that source I’d appreciate it thanks.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Technologist Anyways Specs, if you could cite that source I’d appreciate it thanks.

"how do I use wikipedia?"
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So you trust what anyone can produce on a keyboard but a video that has been widely reported on in the mainstream and alternative media is bullshit because I posted it. I didn't realize I had hurt your butt so badly. Thanks for showing everyone how much it stings.

Dumb bitch would believe a CNN link but that's not going to happen.
    Then Vice president Joe Biden threatened the Prime Minister of Ukraine that if he did not fire Shokin, that the US would hold back $1,000,000,000 of loan guarantees. "I said, “Nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars.” They said, “You have no authority. You’re not the president.” The president said—I said, “Call him.” I said, “I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.” I said, “You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.” I looked at them and said, “I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.” Well, son of a bitch. He got fired… Hunter Biden’s ties to Burisma Holdings was criticized in a New York Times editorial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Shokin
    Originally posted by Sudo "how do I use wikipedia?"

Specs posted it, I want his source. Why can’t people mind they’re business if they’re not being spoken to.
    Thanks Specs, but here’s a fact check on the allegations.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/
    It's OK, his son isn't running for prez lol. Watch slow joe drop out soon.
Jump to Top