User Controls

what are your daily hobbies (and what else would you like to add?)

for me it's different kinds of gaming, browsing reddit, posting here, chatting on facebook, learning about and doing dr.g, reading true crime, laying down in the dark and dissociating/hibernating midday

basically all things that are sitting on my ass. ive been intending to get back into making music/practicing instruments, and working on creative projects such as drawing and the puzzles i've honed unknown forces to create.

ive been depressed as fuck forever, so due to low motivation it takes more effort to get into these things that require coordinations of multiple muscle movements to execute. but i seriously need to get back into these things, and i think typing this out has helped me actualize my thoughts into a checklist of things to do. im going to go hit my drums and scream now thx
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    punch a parrot in the face
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Getting drunk.
    Originally posted by Sudo punch a parrot in the face

sometimes ill diddle my birds butthole while its sleeping to make it go ballistic and fly headfirst into walls
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Drinking
    WellHung Black Hole
    For me, its slapping around your mom with my cock, especially when the bitch wont gag on my dick.
Jump to Top