User Controls

Give me some bad ideas

Im bored as fuck and want to do something but I dont know what. Night ops is out of the question because its sooper cold here.

Give me your worst ideas (for fun, not profit) and ill see if I can deliver an epic story.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Get a bachelors degree in English from a private school.
    Get a bachelors degree in English from a private school.

You are killin me!

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Throw nails into the bike lanes, that always shows them.

But really, do you live in a big city? If so, I'd suggest finding a building to climb on. I used to get on all sorts of buildings when I was younger and sometimes would end up inside of them.
    Think of a way of how I can cash out a eBay account with 10k limit and we will split it.
    I live in a college town. Its snowy here so id be wary of climbing a building due to ice buildup. But its a good idea. Maybe ill try and find an abandoned one and get into it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do barrel roll through a minefield.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Head down to your local precinct and shoot some police officers in the face.
    Kek Houston
    Hmmm, im thinking more along the lines of things that wouldnt give me more than 6 months in prison.
    Hmmm, im thinking more along the lines of things that wouldnt give me more than 6 months in prison.

Move to the UK, even murderers don't get 6 months
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Some dick neighbor cut the long leash outside my girl's house that she uses to tether her dog for fetch, and now they block her driveway when I'm coming over because they're haters. I have their license plate number, it wouldn't be hard to report their car stolen next time they vacation out-of-state. For bonus points, I'd claim their baby in the car seat is a kidnapped passenger.
    Some dick neighbor cut the long leash outside my girl's house that she uses to tether her dog for fetch, and now they block her driveway when I'm coming over because they're haters. I have their license plate number, it wouldn't be hard to report their car stolen next time they vacation out-of-state. For bonus points, I'd claim their baby in the car seat is a kidnapped passenger.

Or put a bomb under there car...
Jump to Top