User Controls

this whole shitheap of a site is full of MKULTRA zombies

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    it's not even as entertaining as watching chatbots talk to each other

there is no purpose for this site to exist or for you all to even live you should do the world a favor and become mass shooters then at least you would do something interesting for once (make sure to livestream it).
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What do you think of Lady Gaga?
    Originally posted by Sudo What do you think of Lady Gaga?

victim of satanic ritual abuse
    a poor soul that will die without knowing who she truly is
    she had some catchy songs
    Do you think you know who you truly are? I don't think you do
    Originally posted by Sudo Do you think you know who you truly are? I don't think you do

I'm a camera lense experiencing reality through a human perspective
    I don't need a singular identity or grounded sense of "self"
    you can't MKULTRA me because I was never a "person" to begin with
    I know exactly what I am, I'm just consciousness, nothing more nothing less.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I'm a camera lense experiencing reality through a human perspective

Wow. That was deep man
    Originally posted by Technologist Wow. That was deep man

I wasn't trying to be deep I was stating the truth

You people can label me as schizo, crazy, mind controlled etc but you will never understand where I am coming from.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I'm a camera lense experiencing reality through a human perspective

you're a consciousness than can affect your reality but you choose to hide out in yo mama house drinking and posting on 8chin. Your consciousness is warped from lack of external influences but you can help broaden it to new perspectives if you're man enough boy
    bigthink victim of incest
    if it weren't for this site, the only humqn engagement id have is the homeless guy behind my laundromat every 2_3 weeks...
    Originally posted by Sudo you're a consciousness than can affect your reality but you choose to hide out in yo mama house drinking and posting on 8chin. Your consciousness is warped from lack of external influences but you can help broaden it to new perspectives if you're man enough boy

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
    I have been a hikikomori since 2002, and have stopped interacting with the outside world once I realized just how much more interesting cyberspace is from the fleshnet.
    Through the internet I explored every realm and crevice of human expression and consciousness.
    I'm not afraid of your reality, I simply have absolutely no interest in it because it is so bland and uninteresting.
    You aren't the first person to question my sanity, it's always been this way since goddamn first grade and you know what, fuck you I am happy (somewhat).
    I live my reality my own way, I don't plan on ever subscribing to your definition of what it means to be human and I won't in this lifetime or the next or ever.
    Go on and try to analyze my posts and figure me out, you can't, because you are still stuck in the predefined notion of what it means to be human that has been laid out for you for the past million years.
    Yes I know I sound pretentious, but I am being 100% serious and I will follow my lifestyle to the death.
    btw I have tried to talk about this here before but you NPCs didn't listen and instantly labeled me as crazy

within 20 years there will come about technology to connect your consciousness to cybernetic substrates (virtual reality)
    the "elite" will use this tech to turn humanity into a hivemind and ant colony but all that disregarded this is the most important development in all of human history
    our purpose is not to tole away on this earthly plane but to create consciousness
    television, music, art, books and video games are all tools in helping the human psyche express itself, we are consciousness generators and that is our soul purpose for existing.
    the next stage of human development isn't in colonizing outer space, it is in exploring inner space and creating new forms of mental and psychological expression.

Reality is basically a simply point A to point B simulation, but if you are like me you understand there are many pathways inbetween and that we aren't simply made to further the evolutionary path of material universal physical reality, we are consciousness generators.
    Everything about our existence is artificial

if you were to distill our lives to the very immediate physical material "truths" you would have to reduce us to mere shit eating animals

It started with folklore, spiritual/religion/ literature then art and television.

Our species exist to create forms of consciousness

If we followed the path of Ted Kaszcinzkywahtever (fuck spelling his name right) we would become nothing more than shit eating animals.
    And the path that you read about online is wrong too .... we aren't meant to simply tole away in this particular realm.
    We are gifted with brains and imagination and thanks to that we have GIFT of creating new expressions of reality.

Human beings are cosmic paint brushes of God sent to the material world with the task of creating new pathways of reality for consciousness to express itself
    anyways I'm going to make a new thread about this subject because I don't want it to be associated with CIA nigger pettiness
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    So ... You hate and despise this place, you're also going on regular "That's it! I'm done! I'm leaving!" rants every now and then but ... You're still here? Could it be that this is the only place which actually tolerated your BS?

Could it be that your so called "flawless virtual world" is getting more and more censoring, and surprise surprise, that censoring also affects your ability to shitpost?

It shortsighted at best and counter-productive at worst to place all of your energy and resources in a single endeavor. For when it gets shut down, you lose everything and don't have anything to show for it. But, by all means, crawl deeper into the rabbit hole. At least, it's entertaining to watch.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Skulltag So … You hate and despise this place, you're also going on regular "That's it! I'm done! I'm leaving!" rants every now and then

kek, you should see how many usernames he's abandoned
    face it

you people would be nothing without me

just imagine how dull and boring this place would be without my presence
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra kek, you should see how many usernames he's abandoned

I saw some. Lurking was entertaining. He's not ready for true solitude. Not by a long shot.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal face it

Nobody would notice. There's enough lolcows in this place to not care. Not that I'm chasing you away. I don't really care. But you're lieing to yourself. You're screaming out for attention. To be noticed. To be thanked. To be liked. And you're doing it the only way you know how, by being a two bit edgelord.

Why? Isn't it easier to be honest? You claim you don't need this place. But you keep coming back. You don't even know what true solitude is. You haven't been locked in a hole for months on end, with out even technology to keep your mind together. Complete solitude is difficult. And scary. And you know that. So why not admit that you're scared, instead of playing pretend?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal face it

you should try and get back into one of those projects you were interested in
    Originally posted by Skulltag I saw some. Lurking was entertaining. He's not ready for true solitude. Not by a long shot.

Oh?
    I doubt you even know what solitude is.
    I've been living through it since I was 11 years old, basically my entire human life.
    It's not bad, I just wish I had a single close friend who understand me and would play video games with me.
    Originally posted by aldra you should try and get back into one of those projects you were interested in

which one?
Jump to Top