User Controls

I have a 10k eBay Limit!!

I opened a eBay account at work and I have a 10k Limit (I believe because my work has an eBay account so they may of linked the 2) I have linked it to a Paypal account that has no wait time on the funds, what is best to 'Sell' to get the as near the full 10k???
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    souls
    dildos.
    I don't get it. Where will you ship the stuff, too? You are in the UK, right? Maybe we can drain the money and split it without you making any real purchases. Do you understand what I mean?
    I don't get it. Where will you ship the stuff, too? You are in the UK, right? Maybe we can drain the money and split it without you making any real purchases. Do you understand what I mean?
    I just want to cash out as I have no need for it, if it was a 1k limit for example I would 'sell' a couple of ipads and be done but with 10k limit....

I am open to all ideas and working with whoever too, and this includes the paypal account with all limits removed..
    Ok, I'm probably an idiot but how will this work without your company noticing it?
    Ok, I'm probably an idiot but how will this work without your company noticing it?

They would not, it is 100% seperate from them.

What I was saying was that the reason I may have a 10k limit instead of the usual £650 per month is becaue I opened the account at work and as work has a sepeate eBay account they may of thought they were linked and gave me 10k
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Are you 100% certain that you can't be linked?

You say that you opened the account at work and that they may have thought the two accounts were linked, so they gave you a $10k limit. Seems weird, because they usually ban linked accounts.

Did you use your work PC to do this? If so, that'll be a problem for you if you do anything your not suppose to do.
    Are you 100% certain that you can't be linked?

You say that you opened the account at work and that they may have thought the two accounts were linked, so they gave you a $10k limit. Seems weird, because they usually ban linked accounts.

Did you use your work PC to do this? If so, that'll be a problem for you if you do anything your not suppose to do.

Yeah I was confused with regards the limit, but that is the only thing I can think off.

I did use it legit so have over 100+feedback.

I am preety sure there not as since I opened it I have used TOR
    Macbooks and iphones
    Macbooks and iphones

I don't think I would sell 10k worth before people start getting shitty
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Yeah I was confused with regards the limit, but that is the only thing I can think off.

I did use it legit so have over 100+feedback.

I am preety sure there not as since I opened it I have used TOR

Well shit nigga. If you did it all like that and nothing is in your name, then you obviously would not want to do the dishonest thing and rip the shit out of a lot of people and have the funds send to prepaid bank accounts(not sure how these work in the UK)(and I'm not sure how PP works on sending the funds to multiple bank accounts), but instead you'd want to turn yourself in to your employer and the police.
    Well shit nigga. If you did it all like that and nothing is in your name, then you obviously would not want to do the dishonest thing and rip the shit out of a lot of people and have the funds send to prepaid bank accounts(not sure how these work in the UK)(and I'm not sure how PP works on sending the funds to multiple bank accounts), but instead you'd want to turn yourself in to your employer and the police.

I did and they advised i do 'Something Else' then winked at me...
    On Zoklet I would of had 100 good ideas by now.

Confirmed : This site sucks
Jump to Top