User Controls

well gonts looks like another successful night of thawing out my freezer is about to be had

i guess i left the fridge cracked a little bit open overnight or while I was at work or something so now no air is circulating from the freezer to the fridge part, which made all the vegetables turn to shit and smell really bad. so now i am unplugging it and letting it sit overnight then check in
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you should order some pizza or plow burgers and go to bed. I just bought a bunch of plums and sardines, I'm really slumming it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you should order some pizza or plow burgers and go to bed. I just bought a bunch of plums and sardines, I'm really slumming it

yea i actually just ate some rice, 3 slices of fish, steamed broccoli, two english muffin sandwiches with an egg on each, and a banana. it was dank
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea i actually just ate some rice, 3 slices of fish, steamed broccoli, two english muffin sandwiches with an egg on each, and a banana. it was dank

sounds good
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea i actually just ate some rice, 3 slices of fish, steamed broccoli, two english muffin sandwiches with an egg on each, and a banana. it was dank

You ever use one of those English muffin sammich makers?

I have one and you just put the egg right in there, forms a perfect circle. Ham nice and crisp from being up against the griddle. They're amazing but a bitch to clean and use.
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger You ever use one of those English muffin sammich makers?

I have one and you just put the egg right in there, forms a perfect circle. Ham nice and crisp from being up against the griddle. They're amazing but a bitch to clean and use.

that does sound nice, but i tend to cook with as little equipment as possible. plus i'm an expert at making those sandwiches, since i probably made 1000 in a week.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    My freezer has an ice maker and after a couple of weeks the ice box that holds all the ice gets like 1 big ice cube and I have to pull it out and let it melt off in the sink. Not sure why.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i guess i left the fridge cracked a little bit open overnight or while I was at work or something so now no air is circulating from the freezer to the fridge part, which made all the vegetables turn to shit and smell really bad. so now i am unplugging it and letting it sit overnight then check in

Make sure to put some towels around it unless you want a puddle on your floor.
    Originally posted by Technologist Make sure to put some towels around it unless you want a puddle on your floor.

haha, we put a tray down mostly to catch it
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good deal. Can ya tell I’ve walked into my kitchen flooded before? Lol.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III haha, we put a tray down mostly to catch it

women prefer to use absorbent materials. thats what they been taught to handle their leakages all their lives.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny women prefer to use absorbent materials. thats what they been taught to handle their leakages all their lives.

The way your brain works is baffling
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger The way your brain works is baffling

because you lacks emphaty. or empathy.

or emphathy. w/e.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger The way your brain works is baffling

You feel pretty don’t you...lol
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger You ever use one of those English muffin sammich makers?

Heat up oil on it to clean it
Jump to Top