User Controls

New Commercial

Technologist victim of incest
    Again, I’m not against guns, but I am for tighter regulations.

Just saw this commercial. Glad I never had to worry about this shit growing up. Makes me sad.

frala Avant garde shartist
    JFC how sad
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    imagine actually paying attention to commercials
    Originally posted by Technologist but I am for tighter regulations.

Originally posted by d.w.griffith When women cease to attract men, they often turn to Regulation as a second choice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist Again, I’m not against guns, but I am for tighter regulations.

Just saw this commercial. Glad I never had to worry about this shit growing up. Makes me sad.

Then you are confused between rights and privileges.

inb4uratroll
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Then you are confused between rights and privileges.

inb4uratroll

Lmao no. Owning a gun is a privilege. That's why you need a license to buy one.

Anyone who is against tighter regulation is a brainwashed retard. Funny how we make sure you know how to drive a car before you get a driver's license, but we don't for guns.

You're only against it because your exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have guns
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger Lmao no. Owning a gun is a privilege. That's why you need a license to buy one.

Anyone who is against tighter regulation is a brainwashed retard. Funny how we make sure you know how to drive a car before you get a driver's license, but we don't for guns.

You're only against it because your exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have guns

Wrong, you don't need a license to own one. It is a right guaranteed by the constitution you mental dweeb. Cars are not in the constitution. Apples and oranges
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Wrong, you don't need a license to own one. It is a right guaranteed by the constitution you mental dweeb. Cars are not in the constitution. Apples and oranges

Sorry, I meant in rational states. You know, the ones with the least amount of gun violence?
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger Sorry, I meant in rational states. You know, the ones with the least amount of gun violence?

The areas with the most gun violence have the strictest controls. That is a cold hard fact.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The areas with the most gun violence have the strictest controls. That is a cold hard fact.

I just did a check and almost every, if not every state, that requires permits for handguns has lower firearm mortality rates.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The areas with the most gun violence have the strictest controls. That is a cold hard fact.

Objectively untrue lmao.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/27/states-with-strict-gun-laws-have-fewer-firearms-deaths-heres-how-your-state-stacks-up.html

Nobody wants to take guns from normal citizens. They just want background checks so criminals and unstable people can't buy them easily. If you're not for that, you are a problem. You should have to take a written and and physical test just like with a driver's license, and every gun should be on a registry. This isn't some libertarian fantasy land, these are real guns that are killing real people because some gun owners are real idiots who are not responsible enough to own a gun.
    Also if you think gun ownership is an unalienable right, then are you also for violent felons being allowed to have guns? Say, someone who has already killed someone with a gun. Should they be allowed to walk right out of prison and buy another?

Because right now in a lot of states being a violent felon stops you from owning a gun. And voting. Which is another 'right'.
    Originally posted by frala I just did a check and almost every, if not every state, that requires permits for handguns has lower firearm mortality rates.

thats because victims of crimes surrendered instead of fighting back and killing their attackers.

firearm mortality ≠ crime rate.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger Objectively untrue lmao.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/27/states-with-strict-gun-laws-have-fewer-firearms-deaths-heres-how-your-state-stacks-up.html

gun 'violence' statistics that include suicides are effectively meaningless
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats because victims of crimes surrendered instead fighting back and killing their attackers.

firearm mortality ≠ crime rate.

That’s bc there were less attackers =P
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    This video makes me sad for today's kids. But they say violent deaths and murders where the highest in the 1980s. My teen years. Hard to believe but was said homicide was nearly three times higher.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania This video makes me sad for today's kids. But they say violent deaths and murders where the highest in the 1980s. My teen years. Hard to believe but was said homicide was nearly three times higher.

Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger Objectively untrue lmao.

Nobody wants to take guns from normal citizens. They just want background checks so criminals and unstable people can't buy them easily. If you're not for that, you are a problem. You should have to take a written and and physical test just like with a driver's license, and every gun should be on a registry. This isn't some libertarian fantasy land, these are real guns that are killing real people because some gun owners are real idiots who are not responsible enough to own a gun.
    CNBC is not objective nor a source
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker CNBC is not objective nor a source

It's not cnbc who did the study dumbass
    Technologist victim of incest
    Speedy is a true ignorant trump follower. He has been shot down twice in this discussion, but even though he is wrong, he can’t admit it. Sound familiar?
Jump to Top