User Controls

Ted kaczynski is a jhewish plant

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    To sow the idea in the masses that technology is ultimately harmful and shouldn't be pursued.
    Then the kikes will go off into space and colonize the universe meanwhile the goyim are here on earth struggling like it's 01AD and then eventually within a thousand years the planet will become inhabitable and the human race will die off.
    Technology is absolutely necessary and should never be abandoned, it's just the way people approach it that is important.
    We shouldn't become a hivemind via BCI technology or create hyper-intelligent A.I. that will run things, instead we should find a healthy balance between tech that improves our quality of life and healthy human living.
    eh i could care less what happens to the planet
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III eh i could care less what happens to the planet

There exist treatments that can expand your lifespan indefinitely and technology to give you the ability to create any sort of existence you want in a physical-virtual plane, but the "elite" want to keep it to themselves.
    The only thing that makes sense is that we need to kill off all the elite and take control over our planet and destiny.
Jump to Top