User Controls

lil white girl can fight.

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    I used to live up the road from this high school when I first got married around 1990. I think Blake Anderson graduated from here. He and the rapey van drug dealer in workaholics prolly breaking rules at toto santose park on their skateboards.. One of &Totse dial-up 2400bps social gathering spots.. They both do look very east county white trash and prolly from zoklets?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/cheerleader-pummels-girl-who-challenges-her-to-fight/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_3945483
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ nobody wants to fight u but quick to hit her.smh
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol @ nobody wants to fight u but quick to hit her.smh

Another video showed the lil cheerleader got punched by the bigger girl first
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    That's dumb to me. What a waste of time & energy trying to "get the best" of each other. Is it worthwhile? Silly,careless repetitive bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    windmills ahoy

pretty cool DDT though
    Originally posted by DontTellEm That's dumb to me. What a waste of time & energy trying to "get the best" of each other. Is it worthwhile? Silly,careless repetitive bullshit.

As a mature adult I'm not going to advocate the fighting.. Just a stand up young gal she is and defended herself well
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This is old. And plus what does her being whyte have do do with anything? She's ghetto trash
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This is old. And plus what does her being whyte have do do with anything? She's ghetto trash

You're white trash and a heathen. I'm going to rename you Heather the Heathen
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. @ kris Bill Krozby using ghetto white trash.smh
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hurrr I'm half Mexican!! Sit down u degenerate & take ur meds.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Hurrr I'm half Mexican!! Sit down u degenerate & take ur meds.

Originally posted by DontTellEm Hurrr I'm half Mexican!! Sit down u degenerate & take ur meds.

shut up coal burner
    I don't care what the back story is all I know is that nigger had it coming for going to a school with whytes.

Back when I was a life guard when I was 19 I life guarded a pool that was mostly black but this one guy, William Morris (aka popcorn) was a gang banger that had a group of real bad hombres, and he was on the diving bored with pomade in his hair which would contaminate the pool. I yelled at him "hey Esther Williams, yeah I mean you shine box get the fuck of the diving bored you're not going in" and him and his gang were outside the pool with switch blades and the only other white person that worked there was the grounds keeper and he cut up a six foot long piece of steel chain off the gate and told me to go out there and make sure they won't come back.

I did and told pop corn and his cronies to leave that they might slice me but this chain sure gonna wrapped around their skulls before their done and they left.

Popcorn ent up becoming one of my best friends.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ double post.

Facts still remains that it's extremely combersom to try to beat a point, that might be obviously & unofficially clear into fruition.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't care what the back story is all I know is that nigger had it coming for going to a school with whytes.

Back when I was a life guard when I was 19 I life guarded a pool that was mostly black but this one guy, William Morris (aka popcorn) was a gang banger that had a group of real bad hombres, and he was on the diving bored with pomade in his hair which would contaminate the pool. I yelled at him "hey Esther Williams, yeah I mean you shine box get the fuck of the diving bored you're not going in" and him and his gang were outside the pool with switch blades and the only other white person that worked there was the grounds keeper and he cut up a six foot long piece of steel chain off the gate and told me to go out there and make sure they won't come back.

I did and told pop corn and his cronies to leave that they might slice me but this chain sure gonna wrapped around their skulls before their done and they left.

Popcorn ent up becoming one of my best friends.

Lol palms weak, sweating.. mom's spaghetti
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol @ double post.

Facts still remains that it's extremely combersom to try to beat a point, that might be obviously & unofficially clear into fruition.

Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol @ double post.

learn how to spell coal burner, or at least learn how to use spell checker dumbass
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Are u talking about an E?? 😝
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Are u talking about an E?? 😝

A U AND AN E you shit head
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Kek oh
    Stop fucking up my thread you two loose anal beads
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Stop fucking up my thread you two loose anal beads

I know you are but who am I?
    \
Jump to Top