User Controls

I hate fat people

Fat people are slow, cumbersome, and generally a displeasure to look at. Why do people become fat?
    username: African Astronaut
    we need to work on this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Some are just born that way, genetics / hormone imbalances ect.. like I'm super skinny and I eat like a fatass. Even when I was working out everyday, and got really toned and put on some muscle weight I was still fairly slight, I think the most I've ever weighed was close to 150. Now because I cycle daily and am not lifting weights I'm at 137.

Other people become fat because they have psychological problems that make them eat a lot / insecure to the point where going to the gym or doing a jog would make them feel embarrassed.

Any I'm pretty sure the second one is true because I've been skinny shamed by fat men and women through out my entire life and as soon as you make a slight comment about how their just only going to eat a cheeze stick for lunch, they will totally throw a fit lol. FUCK YOU I HATE YOU!

I've thought about taking steroids but It would probably backfire on me in the end.
    Originally posted by username: we need to work on this

you need to work on your man boobs bitch, you look like gomer pyle from full metal jacket lmao

why don't you and fona do bro workouts together instead of minecrafting all the time?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you need to work on your man boobs bitch, you look like gomer pyle from full metal jacket lmao

why don't you and fona do bro workouts together instead of minecrafting all the time?

I'm a Christian, m8.
    Originally posted by username: I'm a Christian, m8.

so christians are supposed to have man titties? I'm not following
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apric0t Houston
    why do people become obsessed with others flaws when they themselves are far from perfect?

its like..who cares, man?
    Originally posted by apric0t why do people become obsessed with others flaws when they themselves are far from perfect?

Progress, will happen slowly on it's own.
    Originally posted by apric0t why do people become obsessed with others flaws when they themselves are far from perfect?

Confirmed fat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like I'm super skinny and I eat like a fatass. Even when I was working out everyday, and got really toned and put on some muscle weight I was still fairly slight, I think the most I've ever weighed was close to 150. Now because I cycle daily and am not lifting weights I'm at 137.

You also use meth...
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- Fat people are slow, cumbersome, and generally a displeasure to look at. Why do people become fat?

It's a psychological eating disorder and usually a side effect of another psychological disorder(like depression, likely depression).
    Originally posted by Admin You also use meth…

Yeah I have once this year. Your point?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I hate black "people"

blacks are slow, cumbersome, and generally a displeasure to look at. Why do people tolerate blacks?
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- Confirmed fat

5'11 and 155lbs, can't shame me basement boy :)
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I hate black "people"

blacks are slow, cumbersome, and generally a displeasure to look at. Why do people tolerate blacks?

i thought you were leaving you faggot
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah I have once this year. Your point?

You use meth.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i thought you were leaving you faggot

I also happen to be drinking a couple 40oz

YOLO
    Boosting this thread for relevancy.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Fat people need to be put into a bunker and gasd.
Jump to Top