User Controls

I've never met an unhappy man who was having sex with multiple women...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, pussy is life.👍🥰
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    So what you're saying is you have no lyfe? We all already knew that lol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Until they found out about each other.

Then, your life will be hell, Mattchew.
    I have.

In Russia all you have to do when you meet a girl at a cafe, is tell her that you have an apartment in the center of Moscow, then you slam a condom on the table and tell her LETS FUCK, and she goes for it.

But at the end of the day, no matter how much strange you get, you still live in Russia. You're still applying for visas of countries where you heard its easy to get citizenship as some sort of refugee. You still get denied visas in some of them, because thousands of people like you already went and overstayed the visa in hopes of legalizing while working like an illegal mexican.

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Curt Cobain slew pussy and blew his brains out over pussy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Unless every one is low grade pussssssy.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Ide like to grade that pussy
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Curt Cobain slew pussy and blew his brains out over pussy.

he was murdered. sorry but not sorry that you're a retard and believe everything the lame stream media tells you
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he was murdered. sorry but not sorry that you're a retard and believe everything the lame stream media tells you

Yep he murdered himself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Yep he murdered himself

nah, if you believe that you obviously haven't studied up enough on the subject.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he was murdered. sorry but not sorry that you're a retard and believe everything the lame stream media tells you

I used to believe Courtney Love killed him or had him killed but then I grew a second brain cell.
    L41n Houston
    The theories that Courtney hired a hit man are dumb, if she wanted to kill Kurt all she had to do was drop a big bag of heroin on the table and tell him he's a sell out. The rest would have taken care of itself.
    Originally posted by L41n The theories that Courtney hired a hit man are dumb, if she wanted to kill Kurt all she had to do was drop a big bag of heroin on the table and tell him he's a sell out. The rest would have taken care of itself.

Um no... He bought his own heroin and I doubt he cared that much of being a sellout to kill himself.

He was a pretty strong guy that accomplished a lot and I doubt some bitch teasing him was enough for him to kill himself
    Originally posted by L41n The theories that Courtney hired a hit man are dumb, if she wanted to kill Kurt all she had to do was drop a big bag of heroin on the table and tell him he's a sell out. The rest would have taken care of itself.

How are they dumb? Rock stars get murdered all the time and things skewed by the media. I bet you think 9/11 was done by a few guys w box cutters lmao
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Um no… He bought his own heroin and I doubt he cared that much of being a sellout to kill himself.

He was a pretty strong guy that accomplished a lot and I doubt some bitch teasing him was enough for him to kill himself

Like he would turn down free heroin from his wife. Anyway she could have just spiked his supply when he wasn't looking or just injected him when he was passed out. Also, I'm a fan of his music and all but I wouldn't describe him as a "strong guy" he probably had BPD or something. He tried to kill himself multiple times, he also had a lot of health issues. Even if he was murdered he wasn't gonna last long on the path he was on anyway.
    He had an eternal stomachache that he directly states made him want to kill himself. Lmao.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I have.

In Russia all you have to do when you meet a girl at a cafe, is tell her that you have an apartment in the center of Moscow, then you slam a condom on the table and tell her LETS FUCK, and she goes for it.

But at the end of the day, no matter how much strange you get, you still live in Russia. You're still applying for visas of countries where you heard its easy to get citizenship as some sort of refugee. You still get denied visas in some of them, because thousands of people like you already went and overstayed the visa in hopes of legalizing while working like an illegal mexican.

At least youre not living in Poland though and cana t least be russian and they dont do the same to you being soe xcited for some apartment like pollack ones do for foreigners.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Uh you obviously are a woman or have never been in any sort of relationship with a woman. They are nothing but problems. Ask yourself this... have you ever heard of one of your friends saying, "man I met this girl and all my problems just disappeared."

Ya that's what I thought
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Women are only a problem to men who can't handle them
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Women are only a problem to men who can't handle them

You are a fucking retard if you believe that
Jump to Top