User Controls

I got so much hash scraping my grinder

I was wondering why I had no kief after an ounce and a half of weed but it turns out the holes in my grinder were so clogged that the kief got compressed and turned into hash

this is how i feel rn

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    When I got really desperate once I found that a toothbrush works decently to get into the holes that a knife wouldn't be able to scrape out.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Esplender When I got really desperate once I found that a toothbrush works decently to get into the holes that a knife wouldn't be able to scrape out.

Any good quality grinder should come with a brush and scraper. I used to stab with the brush to push the miniscule and insignificant bits through.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Any good quality grinder should come with a brush and scraper. I used to stab with the brush to push the miniscule and insignificant bits through.

I'm not too invested when it comes to grinders. So long as it has a screen then I'm happy. Been using the same one for God knows how many years now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    They didn’t have grinders when I started smoking weed, 1,000 years ago.

Ya cut it with scissors or tore it up yourself.
    Originally posted by Technologist They didn’t have grinders when I started smoking weed, 1,000 years ago.

Ya cut it with scissors or tore it up yourself.

It was also probably easier to do that since buds weren't as dense or sticky? At least i imagine it was since all the brick weed I've bought has been like that.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    This reminds me to clean my grinder as I've also been noticing little kief.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke This reminds me to clean my grinder as I've also been noticing little kief.

Can I smoke with you
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Can I smoke with you

Sure, we'll put on the Cuisinart.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Sure, we'll put on the Cuisinart.

You know i love you, right?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG You know i love you, right?

I love you too buddy.
    just scraped my shit and took a fat kief hit
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG It was also probably easier to do that since buds weren't as dense or sticky? At least i imagine it was since all the brick weed I've bought has been like that.

Oh no, I got some of the best pot I ever had in 1987. Pure skunk, chunky, sticky buds. My scissors would get covered in kief.
    I mostly settled for mids, but bought the good shit as a treat.

Ohio has some of the best growing soil in the country. Meigs county produces some of the best weed I’ve ever had. Meigs county has been featured in High Times magazine before.
    I just started a new weed sprout, I'm going to put it in a wick hydroponic system.
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh no, I got some of the best pot I ever had in 1987. Pure skunk, chunky, sticky buds. My scissors would get covered in kief.
    I mostly settled for mids, but bought the good shit as a treat.

Ohio has some of the best growing soil in the country. Meigs county produces some of the best weed I’ve ever had. Meigs county has been featured in High Times magazine before.

Dang. That surprises me. Everyone I've talked to said weed has gotten way stronger over the decades. I guess it just has more of a popular culture now. Nobody bats an eye when you say you smoke weed unless they're older and really square.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I left my keif in my hash press too long and now it's stuck.
    The gift that's keeps on giving

Ayy lwow
Jump to Top