User Controls

I've been depressed most my life...

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    ...and one would think that being homeless, on the streets, would make it worse. I guess in some ways it does have it's own more severe issues that are depressing, however I've been in a much better place mentally than I have been in a very long, long time... if ever.

Not to say I'm never depressed or down, but it's never to the extent it used to be.

I have a little crew I hang with now days too. We all chip in to help each other, and cover each other's ass. They got a place I can go shower and even live if I want, but I prefer my little cut in the woods. I spend the night every so often though say when I need a shower or just want company. We all hustle together most days too, and we make bank.

We got aquarium year passes and can take guests so we always find some random homeless to tag along with us, and considering it's 40$ a ticket to go, they feel like they won the lottery. We're all planning a trip to the Smithsonian coming up soon too.

Right now at least,life is alright. I got my dope,I got my aquarium ticket, and I'm cool as a cucumber.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I hope ur not infecting them or vicey vercy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Honest question here, when you say you make bank, is that relatively speaking?
    Basically, how much money do you personally make a day on average, with your HUSTLE ?
    I'll send you $50 for tits
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Fat homeless junkie is depressed. Who would have guessed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That's good you've found your niche as a bottom feeder
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There is of course a sweet freedom to being homeless. Most could never understand it (and rightfully and understandably so), but knowing you are tied down to nothing and responsible for nothing other than food drink and sustenance is a peculiarly free feeling.
    Originally posted by mmQ Honest question here, when you say you make bank, is that relatively speaking?
    Basically, how much money do you personally make a day on average, with your HUSTLE ?

80-130$ a day on average. Get up early, go out, catch a bus or the metro, and get done by 10-12, at the latest 2. Sometimes I don't even have to catch a bus and work a good spot I can walk to if I feel lazy. I do well there too, just like to mix it ipt, have company and give it a break here and there.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Is this the pallet house poster?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So $105 a day, on average.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I hope ur not infecting them or vicey vercy

My buddys don't even do dope. They smoke spice.
    Ironically enough, a lot like you faggots on here.
    Originally posted by mmQ So $105 a day, on average.

It depends on how good it is and how much I feel like walking a light and picking up trash. I sometimes can have 130 before 11 sometimes not. I always make what I need though. We get food and drink too and never spend money on that shit save for Starbucks coffee and tea. We get free refills.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone My buddys don't even do dope. They smoke spice.
    Ironically enough, a lot like you faggots on here.

Homeless crippled junkie passing judgement.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    kinda dope we talkin' 'bout here?

heroin?
    meth?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah i feel ya, i have bipolar disorder and I don't take meds for it because I don't believe in it, and I have to work with people that are normal and it makes me feel really bad, I quit drinking for a few weeks to see how I felt but I started again because It helps me deal with people that I don't want to talk to. I barely ever sleep, its just like half dreams and I wake up feeling really bad it happens i guess.

I cycle and I'm active but I feel like its ruining me especially because of not sleeping. I try to lay my head on a fat pillow but thats when the thoughts kick into gear.

i was probably a racoon or a awesome possum in another life
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by hydromorphone It depends on how good it is and how much I feel like walking a light and picking up trash. I sometimes can have 130 before 11 sometimes not. I always make what I need though. We get food and drink too and never spend money on that shit save for Starbucks coffee and tea. We get free refills.

You said 80 - 130 when I asked for an average. Lol.
    Originally posted by mmQ You said 80 - 130 when I asked for an average. Lol.

That is an average. I've done a lot better than that. 80 is just like...the least I'll leave with.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Two different numbers arent an average. Stop it.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Fat homeless junkie is depressed. Who would have guessed.

hydro is a cunt, i know a lot of people here have problems but she will die a heroin addict, she's sent me tons of pictures of her when she was pretty but im pretty sure she's not like that anymore.

she'll never do anything different, she lies constantly, and she's such a leach she hit me up only because she got my phone number after I was doxxed. She doesn't even take care of her child and then lied about having another one.

She said she will fuck my world up but the only world she's fucking up her own
Jump to Top