User Controls

Trump letting the world know that the US is Saudi Arabia's bitch

G4LM African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you're plagiarizing tulsi gabbard rn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "waitng to hear from the Kingdom who they believe was ..."

believe.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    israel*
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Fuck you §m£ÂgØL, anti American limp wristed faggot
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

I don't suppose it occurred to OP that there is an entire world order going on, and international geopolitics isn't just a bunch of retards slapping each other.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I don't suppose it occurred to OP that there is an entire world order going on, and international geopolitics isn't just a bunch of retards slapping each other.

lol I watched every Caspian report video up to the last two years I've missed some. He responded to a pm of mine before and I gushed tsunamis like a newly pubescent Beatles fan circa 1964
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sudo lol I watched every Caspian report video up to the last two years I've missed some. He responded to a pm of mine before and I gushed tsunamis like a newly pubescent Beatles fan circa 1964

I heard of it a lot, but I only just started actually watching the videos, they are amazing and make perfect sense of what is going on.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    From what I read about oil supply, US now has oil to spare due to this new shale technology so we don't need to worry. However other nations do. Meanwhile Israel is egging US to fight Iran for them. Poor kikes are worried about having to swim in the sea.
    Originally posted by RottenRobert From what I read about oil supply, US now has oil to spare due to this new shale technology so we don't need to worry. However other nations do. Meanwhile Israel is egging US to fight Iran for them. Poor kikes are worried about having to swim in the sea.

Nigga who is "we". If the price of oil goes to $150 a barrel, don't you think the kikes in charge will make you pay $150 a barrel, while exporting the excess?

Just like they did in 2008?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Nigga who is "we". If the price of oil goes to $150 a barrel, don't you think the kikes in charge will make you pay $150 a barrel, while exporting the excess?

Just like they did in 2008?

Rules have changed due to USA having this new refining capacity. Law of Demand/Supply will prevail in our favor cause now we can and are selling oil to other countries.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    AOC did it, her green new deal is important.
    The United States has briefly overtaken Saudi Arabia as the world largest crude exporter this year, only a few years after removing a ban on oil exports because of large needs at home as the world’s largest oil consumer.
    Analysts have repeatedly underestimated U.S. output growth gains with the country now producing around 15% of global supply.
    Besides the United States, the only countries which have significant spare capacity are Iran and Venezuela.
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Rules have changed due to USA having this new refining capacity. Law of Demand/Supply will prevail in our favor cause now we can and are selling oil to other countries.

which is why this seems suspiscious to begin with.

who have more to gain from attacking KSA's oil supply ?

iran, or america ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Iran doesn't care, the Yemenis specifically targeted components that wouldn't grind production to a halt likely as a warning and to avoid getting the US upset about the world oil supply being crippled.

While the US does benefit in that their shale oil cannot turn a profit unless oil prices are significantly over $70 a barrel, I doubt this is some kind of black/false flag attack because the Yemenis have been bombing Saudi oil infrastructure for the last few months and have documented the weapons used and how the attacks were planned.
    Originally posted by aldra While the US does benefit in that their shale oil cannot turn a profit unless oil prices are significantly over $70 a barrel,

dont forget that thr US$ is also tied to the prices of oil.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Also keep in mind the US HAS to blame Iran because they can't admit that one of the poorest countries in the world could completely bypass the Patriot missile systems they've been selling KSA for something like 60 billion a year
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Rules have changed due to USA having this new refining capacity. Law of Demand/Supply will prevail in our favor cause now we can and are selling oil to other countries.

good point, you have made oh Slum Lord of NYC.
    The States have enough reserve to last beyond several lifetimes. we just kept buying until their wells began slowing and now we can compete and profit well from that market.
    Originally posted by aldra Also keep in mind the US HAS to blame Iran because they can't admit that one of the poorest countries in the world could completely bypass the Patriot missile systems they've been selling KSA for something like 60 billion a year

and they cant ethically sell the sauds more weapons if their only target is yemen.
Jump to Top