User Controls

leaked GUIDES sold on the deep web for sale CHEAP

xsellxguides Yung Blood
    Hi I am a guide leaker looking to sell some valuable guides. I have many in stock from betabay and other "deepweb" sites.

Some guides are currently being sold for $100+ each. I have them for an absolute steal compared to what their authors charge.

These guides will teach you how to commit a lot of cyber crimes anonymously (mostly carding)

I also have some cheaper guides that are not currently being sold (but still very useful!)

I did not write these and I will try to give credit to whoever did write them. Some guides I have stored for a long time and do not remember author.

Guides with an ** are currently being sold on marketplaces (much much more expensive, buy from me!) I can provide links to show you the price and reviews of these guides with **

Many of these guides I got for free as a "vouch" copy...I'm not supposed to leak them...but oh well...

All guides are sold for btc. You will be given a link where you can view the guides without downloading. Download option is there too. Links will changed every few days to prevent free leaks.

Hit me up on jabber (xsell@jabber.calyxinstitute.org)

or email: [email]xsellx@safe-mail.net[/email]

Guides for sale:

**Howto: Use a linux VPS as a SOCKS5 Proxy.pdf (by Darkne0) sold on betabay
    -$10

Thingkingforwards Refund God.pdf (refunding guide)
    -$10

Beginner's CVV to Paypal.pdf (by Moka)
    -$10

Localbitcoins Scamming Guide
    -$15

**Whiskeyjack's Tax Refund Tutorial (by whiskeyjack, sold on betabay)
    $15

Virtual Carding Bitcoin Cashout Method & Current Cardable Sites (Sold on tcf2 forums)
    $25

**Cybercrime UK: Virtual Carding Vol.3 (sold on betabay for $175)
    $30

**Duke Nukem's Stripe Modern Carding Instructional Manual: Smooth, Quick, Money (Sold on betabay for $50)
    -$15

**Self Checkout technical "hack" - All shops/machines global (sold on betabay/ vouched by admin for $100)
    -$25

**New CC-BTC Cashout (sold on betabay/ vouched for $250)
    -$35

beta02 Original Carding Science (march 2014) (very good guide)
    -$30

Yasuo Paypal Guide (Old but good)
    $25

Hit me up on jabber (xsell@jabber.calyxinstitute.org)

or email: [email]xsellx@safe-mail.net[/email]

No games, legit guides leaked by me. Many of these I got as a "vouch" copy and so I did not have to pay for them. Some are very much worth the money. The cc to btc guides in particular are very good for the money.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This is your amazing leaked content? Everyone who's not completely retarded is able to figure these schemes out on their own. Fuck off with your bullshit.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    This has to be some kind of troll thread.
    WTF? does this mean.
    No games, legit guides leaked by me. Many of these I got as a "vouch" copy and so I did not have to pay for them. Some are very much worth the money. The cc to btc guides in particular are very good for the money.
    Its worded like some Indian scamer on the phone.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It's a robot.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Is it?
    [SIZE=14px]SPAM BIG

[/SIZE]

leaky ass Yung Blood
    I will sell you my guide to having wet ass crack
    xsellxguides Yung Blood
    This is your amazing leaked content? Everyone who's not completely retarded is able to figure these schemes out on their own. Fuck off with your bullshit.

believe it or not people buy these guides for $100s on betabay market and other sites...I am just offering some solid schemes written and spoon fed to you....for a little coin of course.

and im not a fucking robot bitch
    believe it or not people buy these guides for $100s on betabay market and other sites…I am just offering some solid schemes written and spoon fed to you….for a little coin of course.

Nigga, we criminal, cyber and otherwise.
    believe it or not people buy these guides for $100s on betabay market and other sites…I am just offering some solid schemes written and spoon fed to you….for a little coin of course.

So your selling stolen shitty guides that are so great they're worth $100 each. If they're so fucking great why don't you use them yourself instead of trying to sell them for ten cents on the dollar. I mean if they're so foolproof what you're making selling them for ten bucks a pop is chicken feed compared to the thousands you could make using them.

tl:dr Fuck off scammer.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    These giulds are most likely copied from forums where they are free. Our community has helped write them. OP should be shot.
    These giulds are most likely copied from forums where they are free. Our community has helped write them. OP should be shot.

Indeed, niggas don't know 'bout our history, lol.
    Ain't nothing wrong with makin money

I mean, this guy is barking up the wrong tree here, though.

Most of us don't even trust each other, let alone some new guy with a terrible identity who pops up selling guides without knowing anybody or making even a rudimentary attempt at socializing. Oh, and asking people to jabber or email him rather than just using the PM system here or some other neutral ground.
    There's nothing wrong with making money I agree. But trying to sell bullshit to a bunch of fertilizer farmers ain't gonna put beans in your belly.
    Most of us don't even trust each other, let alone some new guy with a terrible identity who pops up selling guides without knowing anybody or making even a rudimentary attempt at socializing. Oh, and asking people to jabber or email him rather than just using the PM system here or some other neutral ground.

As you should know since you admin your own forum, administrators have the ability to see in PMs this is especially easy in MyBB, dunno' about vB or SMF but i imagine it can't be that hard. What's more, jabber/xmpp/pidgin, comes with an "Off The Record" function and allows for encrypted messages, don't know if pidgin goes over TCP but if it does and you reroute all TCP traffic through TOR it's going to be pretty secure.
    Good point, but I wasn't thinking about some admin reading the PM's, because iirc the user was just asking to be pointed in the right direction, not asking for overtly illegal material; it is more about using email as a way to introduce malicious programs to another user under the guise of helping them.

Also, just for the record, I never even looked at people's IP's if I could help it, let alone attempt to root through their PM's. Not because I am a good guy or because I care about user's privacy or anything, it was just out of sheer laziness.
    Good point, but I wasn't thinking about some admin reading the PM's, because iirc the user was just asking to be pointed in the right direction, not asking for overtly illegal material; it is more about using email as a way to introduce malicious programs to another user under the guise of helping them.

Also, just for the record, I never even looked at people's IP's if I could help it, let alone attempt to root through their PM's. Not because I am a good guy or because I care about user's privacy or anything, it was just out of sheer laziness.

Email Protip: Don't open random attachements.

Also, even if you did look at IPs i never used my real one to access your site.
    yeah, I just proceeded under the assumption that everyone interesting was hiding their IP anyway.
    yeah, I just proceeded under the assumption that everyone interesting was hiding their IP anyway.

Implied compliment.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll take them all. I only deal in dogecoin and I don't deal in shade-house personal messages. Give me your dogecoin addy such now how now wow now.
Jump to Top