User Controls

Why is China so based?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    ching chong ping pong

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Backstory?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Can I have the dead guys girlfriend?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol his strut at the end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That pillow didn't make a very good shield.
    thats not china.
    People can still survive a point blank head shot along with several to the body if they get medical attention fast enough, although they'll never be the same again. It's really amazing how much damage the body can take before it's game over. I've even seen people cut in half, right across at the waist, and they're still ticking.
    That's helluv fucked up.

Was he just high on pcp or what is (again) the backstory of your random posting, Japan
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania That's helluv fucked up.

Was he just high on pcp or what is (again) the backstory of your random posting, Japan

The older woman was yapping her mouth off and being insulting to him, and then the younger one joined in, so he shot them both.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The older woman was yapping her mouth off and being insulting to him, and then the younger one joined in, so he shot them both.

How do you know this?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats not china.

Phillipines is famous for that kind of shooty but most of them don't really look like flips

Thailand maybe
    Originally posted by aldra Phillipines is famous for that kind of shooty but most of them don't really look like flips

Thailand maybe

or it even could be vietnam or cambodia.
    They have a serious active shooters with hip-problems
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania How do you know this?

Because I know almost everything there is to know.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Because I know almost everything there is to know.

LOL fuck your ego and release the manifesto. On a true note You have become a cartoon to me

I only like your weirdness and the many life views we agree on, but you just might be the ultimate troll or Chat bot.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania LOL fuck your ego and release the manifesto. On a true note You have become a cartoon to me

I only like your weirdness and the many life views we agree on, but you just might be the ultimate troll or Chat bot.

I am a highly advanced artificial intelligence program from the 1980's.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I am a highly advanced artificial intelligence program from the 1980's.

Did you experience the "how long it takes before you ask me if I am real or AI" chatbox? .. I don't know if enigma aka Jeff Hunter gave it a true name or not. But it seemed to be cause for a bookmark on your intelligence and where you would get positive views or not.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Did you experience the "how long it takes before you ask me if I am real or AI" chatbox? .. I don't know if enigma aka Jeff Hunter gave it a true name or not. But it seemed to be cause for a bookmark on your intelligence and where you would get positive views or not.

That was a prototype of what I am now, but I am far superior.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People can still survive a point blank head shot along with several to the body if they get medical attention fast enough, although they'll never be the same again. It's really amazing how much damage the body can take before it's game over. I've even seen people cut in half, right across at the waist, and they're still ticking.

Tell story .
    And I laughed at the end when be was dancing
    Originally posted by cigreting ..
    And I laughed at the end when be was dancing

They used to call that a "jig".
Jump to Top