User Controls

the bitch renting this house out to me and my okaa is a scammer

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    So a little background for context
    This is an old house out in the boonies in some shitty little small town that no one in their right mind would want to live in.
    The floor is caving in, the carpet is old and literally disintegrating, most of the windows won't open and don't even have screens, in one of the bedrooms there is a huge leak in the ceiling and the drywall/ceiling material is falling apart so we can't even use that room etc
    It's an old archaic piece of garbage that needs a ton of work.
    So the bitch came over to replace the toilet seat because it had literally fallen off (the thing looked like it was the original from 90 years ago) and right when she gets here she complains to my mom about how she asked why she hadn't put any money or effort into fixing up the place before renting it to people .... well it's the truth .... but she went on about how she apparently HAS put money into the place because she bought a new fridge and put in a washer and dryer! WOW so much work and effort!
    The conbitch is literally renting out a century (maybe plus) old house that is falling apart and renting it out to people for $500 (I think she usually charges even more than that but we're poor so we got a deal I think).
    While she was working on the toilet I walked to the bathroom and asked her casually about how much she was wanting for the house out of curiosity not because I was planning on buying it (she knows we could never afford that) I just wanted to know and the bitch turns her head at me and with a smug tone and face says "I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU THAT" I immediately called her a bitch and told her off.
    She's desperate to sell the house off to someone else because it's costing her so much so she wants my friend to take over and rent it out, I'm hoping the bitch will be stuck with this shit heap until her final breath.
    if you saw this place from the outside you wouldn't even think anyone is living inside it

honestly this place is a total shithole and requires like $50,000 + in repairs and remodeling
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Be a man and help your mother out.

Lol but you don't even know how to replace a toilet seat?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Be a man and help your mother out.

What part about the owner of the house replaced it don't you understand?
    It isn't our obligation to put any money into this house.
    also fuck your toxic masculinity and misandry
    What part of be a man do you not understand
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 What part of be a man do you not understand

You are the type of idiot that would invest money into a rental
    I'm the type of idiot who would never wait around for a woman to fix my throne
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What part about the owner of the house replaced it don't you understand?
    It isn't our obligation to put any money into this house.

By popular opinion you should shut the fuck up, maintain the little things and should of only griped about the leaking ceiling. This way she won't Jack up the rent. Fuck is wrong with you. Get up on the roof and fix it for now and pull all of the old ceiling out that is decayed (black mold can cause respiratory infections) and do a cheap drywall replacement. 500 bucks is fairly decent. Take photos and post them.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania By popular opinion you should shut the fuck up, maintain the little things and should of only griped about the leaking ceiling. This way she won't Jack up the rent. Fuck is wrong with you. Get up on the door and fix it for now and pull all of the old ceiling out that is decayed (black mold can cause respiratory infections) and do a cheap drywall replacement. 500 bucks is fairly decent. Take photos and post them.

You should shut the fuck up if you think that a poorfag like myself is responsible for maintaining a rental, especially a piece of shit old house.
    The people who rent this house out are responsible for that, not me.

the owner is a cheapass bitch that just wants to reap all the benefits without investing anything into the house
    basically a rental jew
    btw that paint job was done by the previous patrons
    the upstairs looks like a scene from The Last of Us
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Be a man and help your mother out.

What kind of idiot invests money into a rental property? That's the owners job. If you do that she better take it out of your rent.

EDIT: up until I was 14, my parents paid just over 100$ a month rent, plus utilities. Crazy eh? But the floor was rotten and the landlord was kind of a spooky bitch with bipolar disorder.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by park police What kind of idiot invests money into a rental property? That's the owners job. If you do that she better take it out of your rent.

EDIT: up until I was 14, my parents paid just over 100$ a month rent, plus utilities. Crazy eh? But the floor was rotten and the landlord was kind of a spooky bitch with bipolar disorder.

A toilet seat is a normal wear item, if the tenant had a good seat when he moved in he should replace the one he wore out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol hiki used to go on and on about how he lives in a good area
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun A toilet seat is a normal wear item, if the tenant had a good seat when he moved in he should replace the one he wore out.

That's what I was saying. Save the one big thing that is an owners responsibility to do, but she might Jack up the rent 50 dollars unless you have a rent cap.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol hiki used to go on and on about how he lives in a good area

that was when I did
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal the owner is a cheapass bitch that just wants to reap all the benefits without investing anything into the house
    basically a rental jew

Like all landlords.

Basically you just don't want to pay rent, which is OK, I hate the idea of paying rent myself.

But if you kept the house nice you would have a nicer place to live, and your landlord would like you more.

Obviously you don't want to overdo it, and give the landlord an excuse to raise your rent as a result of improvements you made.

Calling your landlord a bitch is the kind of thing that won't help you.
Jump to Top