User Controls

You're sitting at your computer browsing NiS when suddenly you hear a crash

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    20 to 40 years in the state penitentiary.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Zero
    Technologist victim of incest
    Depends if you had CP in your computer. Knowing you, ya did!

Going away for a long time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd get a paraphernalia charge , probably a few months on probation or something.
    I have a string tied to my big toe which connects to a dead man's switch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm assuming a dead man's switch is something that just erases your entire hard drive? Why do you need a string attached to your toe, rather than just having the switch on the wall by your computer or something ?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya probably nothing. One time I left my phone in the bathroom at a restaurant & I was in a relationship so I had no security on it. When I came back to get my phone, all the wait staff was eyeballing me like wtf??!
    Obviously they went through my phone smh. I hate that for them.
    Originally posted by mmQ …Why do you need a string attached to your toe, rather than just having the switch on the wall by your computer or something ?

They grab you so fast there's no time to reach for anything.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    i'd get a stint in rehab probably
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I plee da fif yo highness
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They grab you so fast there's no time to reach for anything.

How far from your computer is the nearest door? I'm pretty sure between hearing the crash of your front door and them reaching you, youd have at least one or two seconds to just reach up and flip the switch.

But as I think of it, maybe you'd be startled and perhaps even SCARED for a few seconds and wouldn't immediately think to flip the switch since it could just be a monster or a burglar that's breaking in.
    What if you get one of those out of the blue sneezes that come unannounced and your toe jerks and BAM! All your shit is gone for no reason.
    Originally posted by mmQ How far from your computer is the nearest door? I'm pretty sure between hearing the crash of your front door and them reaching you, youd have at least one or two seconds to just reach up and flip the switch.

But as I think of it, maybe you'd be startled and perhaps even SCARED for a few seconds and wouldn't immediately think to flip the switch since it could just be a monster or a burglar that's breaking in.

They lob flashbang grenades through your windows, before they knock down your door with a 6-man battering ram. The toe-string defeats all that.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ya probably nothing. One time I left my phone in the bathroom at a restaurant & I was in a relationship so I had no security on it. When I came back to get my phone, all the wait staff was eyeballing me like wtf??!
    Obviously they went through my phone smh. I hate that for them.

No one gives a fuck about wut is on your damn phone you weirdo. Lmao.
    Originally posted by Daddyissues No one gives a fuck about wut is on your damn phone you weirdo. Lmao.

Hi! Message me beautiful.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    No I cant! The hostess at chili's found my phone and the entire staff went thru my phone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Chilis lol
    Originally posted by Daddyissues No I cant! The hostess at chili's found my phone and the entire staff went thru my phone.

Oh damn! Yea you don't want them to infiltrate your studs.
Jump to Top