User Controls

lsd is the shit...

lol fuck alcohol AND weed lmao, ACID!!!
    Pics
    Merlin Houston
    Fuck it's made me the person I am today, but that's an unhappy shitty person. Really want to take it again, but afraid of them demons. I pretty much operate on hate and fear, the only emotions that matter.
    Just be confident in your ability to handle an altered state of consciousness And do things to promote a good trip. Just like if you aren't outwardly confident with women they will assume you are a pussy and not be intetested in you, the longer you can hold on and say "I can do this, I CAN DOOO THIS OHHH FUCCCCCKKK" and then BOOOM ego loss and a direct connection to the energy of the universe.

If you freak out before that then that trip is a learning trip where you are still wading in the waters but not taking the plunge. The more you do it the more experience you gain and once you hit a certain point you can not take psychedelics for a few years and be able to take them in public around hundreds of people in a strict environment and not have a Freak out.
    I don't think I'll ever be able to do lsd ever again, considering now days I freak out and question reality in a sober state of mind. I can only imagine how horrific my state of mind will be thinking about existential shit on lsd.
    I don't think I'll ever be able to do lsd ever again, considering now days I freak out and question reality in a sober state of mind. I can only imagine how horrific my state of mind will be thinking about existential shit on lsd.

When I feel like that is when I most want to take drugs because the ego loss allows you to view problems in a different way and work through them. I haven't done LSD or mescaline in years (I still have those shrooms) but I have had daily depression and existential crisis. I feel like a strong dose of a powerful psychedelic would help me out a lot, shrooms just aren't strong enough.
    When I feel like that is when I most want to take drugs because the ego loss allows you to view problems in a different way and work through them. I haven't done LSD or mescaline in years (I still have those shrooms) but I have had daily depression and existential crisis. I feel like a strong dose of a powerful psychedelic would help me out a lot, shrooms just aren't strong enough.

Ugh I dunno man. I can just imagine the world warping and shit and me thinking, "wtf is going on!!!"
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

If I can do it, you can do it.
    If I can do it, you can do it.

What problems did you face while tripping and how did you overcome them.
    Yes, you must trip again.

I must trip again. It's been 4 years and I can hear the war drums inside me, I can feel them. I must become them once again and go to war. I think that's why I pick on everyone and everything. I haven't finished the war within myself, the war with myself.

This all sounds pretty dark and grim but the trip itself, the war that frees me from my need of bloodshed could be 12 hours of laughing my ass off about my own existence, my idiocy, fears and anger. Who knows?

We must all trip again.
    I would love to trip with someone on my level. I've been invited to trip next month at a party with a bunch of unemployed drug addicts. That, in my opinion, would be a fucking nightmare.

I'd like to trip with you, RisiR, or someone like you.
    Thank you. That's a compliment I will take to heart.

My brother wants to trip with me but he's kind of an emotional vampire. The most negative person I know and that goes for everyone who knows him. He's hard to deal with.

I don't know your crowd but going into a purposful(?) trip in that kinda setting is probably not a good idea. Though, sometimes the most "shallow" and fun party trips I had, had the most healing effect on me. Not every trip has to be a fight that leads to temporary enlightenment. That's just what I prefer. The fun trips in a crowd are often pretty cool.

My advice would be, if you decide to do it, if there is someone who is killing your vibe, attack them wit.. no, uhhh, just go with it and give the other people your attention. The positive ones. If there's a faggot or a cunt, let them be. Nothing is worse than getting a trip ruined by a guy you can't stand.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I've been saying for months that I need to trip. I'd rather just be by myself and my thoughts, fuck people. I tripped on shrooms with my baby once (yes, there was someone sober nearby) and it was really amazing looking at him and watching him distort into all sorts of shit. I gained a lot of appreciation for things that trip.. It was shortly after my husband and I split and that certainly was for the better.
    ill zhow you mine if you zhow me yourz

I know some chick who did acid whilst preggo (300ug tabs at that) and now her kid is super intelligent and developed for the age he is. Coincidence?
    Thats dangerous as hell seeings how ergot is used to induce childbirth. I've heard of a pregnant girl doing shrooms and she started bleeding from the crotch and lost the babby
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ^ Yeah, that does sounds kinda dicey. There's also the stimulant effect, which while not super intense probably doesn't do a fetus any favors either.

Depending on the stage of pregnancy it's possible the kid didn't even have a sufficiently developed nervous system to have any kind of effect. Although prenatal tripping does sound kinda cool, like how do you experience rebirth when you haven't been born to start with?
    ill zhow you mine if you zhow me yourz

Cut into triangles, quadruple the potency.
    In her defence, when she took it she didn't know she was pregnant. She's not a terrible mother like Hydro.
    I have just realized that I don't have any funny looking blotters anymore. Just plain white nBOME squares. I should actually have a Bycicle day one somewhere.
Jump to Top