User Controls

Every time I go into tinychat...

park police Tuskegee Airman
    Everyone is on cam and being real feminine, then they notice I'm there and their facial expressions change, and they stop smiling and being nearly as gay/feminine.

Last time it was that feminine wigger apric0t dancing around with a big shit eating grin to a humpty hump video. What a homosexual.

Look, guys, just be yourselves. I don't want you to think you have to put on an act when I'm there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nobody cares
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apric0t Houston
    can gay feminine wigger be my user title
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do act like myself all the time on tc. I literally drunkenly danced around with my beer belly floppy around the other day on cam
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do act like myself all the time on tc. I literally drunkenly danced around with my beer belly floppy around the other day on cam

Your facial expression changes less than anyone elses, but that may be due to autism.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nobody cares

Then your name is Nobody, since you cared enough to post in my thread. Thanks.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    yes, I believe your face does make people uncomfortable because you're weird and ugly.

I kinda know what you mean tho, it seems like people act a lil different so I try to disarm them
    Originally posted by Sudo yes, I believe your face does make people uncomfortable because you're weird and ugly.

That's false, I look like a normal anglo-saxon type person, slightly more symmetrical than average.
    Originally posted by park police That's false, I look like a normal anglo-saxon type person, slightly more symmetrical than average.

pics or it didn't happen
    Originally posted by Sudo pics or it didn't happen
    So G4LM can masturbate to them? No thanks. panthrax and a bunch of other people have seen me. The only thing panthrax said is that I look like a j/ew or iranian or italian. I'm part italian but like 80% german, so I don't really know how he recognized that. I don't have a j/ew nose either. But most j/ews are part german, so that may be the reason I look j/ewish.

I thought panthrax was italian at first.
    No matter what panthrax says he's not irish. He looks like pitbull

yes shots fucking fired Mr. Worldwide
    Originally posted by Sudo Mr. Worldwide

What do you mean by this?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police What do you mean by this?

Its Pitbull's other nickname, I think.
    Originally posted by mmQ Its Pitbull's other nickname, I think.

But why? Does it have something to do with a white gang or something?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police But why? Does it have something to do with a white gang or something?

I dont fucking know because hes globally adored or some cringehouse shit.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Apparently it doesn't work with Tor browser.

You aren't missing out on anything, it's a circle jerk. It's like zok's channel but most of the people that go in there aren't actually skilled in anything other than doing drugs and jerking each other off.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by whoami Apparently it doesn't work with Tor browser.

Lol no shit it doesn't work with Tor
    G4LM African Astronaut
    All these white people talking about breed makes me lol.

You're all fucking white. European. There really is no genetic distinction between Germans or Italians or French or whatever the fuck.

If I wanted to be retarded I would say I'm French and Azteca, but that's stupid as fuck. I'm Mexican, and if you're a white dude born and raised in America with American culture, you are an American. Get over it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by G4LM You're all fucking white. European. There really is no genetic distinction between Germans or Italians or French or whatever the fuck.

What the fuck did you just say to me you beaner motherfucker?
Jump to Top