User Controls

California scam

Cognition Yung Blood
    If you like food stamps and are like me, you say you are homeless and get about $200 a month in food stamps. Now, go to LA and go to the welfare office and apply as a bum that has been living there a month or more. You get the $200 in food stamps but they also will give you about $220 a month in cash benefits and some free bus fares. You will have to apply to six jobs (just do online) and attend an hour-long class but you get $220 a month for nine months. Then go outside the office with your EBT card (they give you same day) and get a free phone with unlimited talk and text.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    That's not a scam it's called being a leach on society
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So... do you actually have a job on top of this roughly $420 a month income, because that shit ain't gonna pay the bills son.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    The only halfway decent welfare scam is buying food stamps off of niggers for fifty cents on the dollar.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    A leech on society, ha! From whom am I leeching exactly? No I don't have a job but I don't have bills son. The only halfway decent welfare scam is be a doctor and charge medicaid for a bunch of shit. Buy food stamps for half price is a lower scam than just not paying for food.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A leech on society, ha! From whom am I leeching exactly? No I don't have a job but I don't have bills son. The only halfway decent welfare scam is be a doctor and charge medicaid for a bunch of shit. Buy food stamps for half price is a lower scam than just not paying for food.

Where do you live that you don't have to pay rent or electricity or things of that nature?
    Cognition Yung Blood
    Wuds
    Cognition Yung Blood
    My goal is to live in a van
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Believe it or not you're making it difficult to believe anything you say, but if you are telling the truth, well you are in fact homeless and what you're discussing isn't even a scam, considering you don't have a home or a job. I suppose you use your free phone for public wifi access as well, is it?
    Cognition Yung Blood
    No I'm not on my phone. I don't ever want to pay for rents or bills and that shit, I'm not going to work all the time just to have that and not even have enough to buy the food I want when I could live without having ot spend all my money on that and spend it on cool shiz. It's all a scam and
    I'm over it. What don't you believe? I went to California because I felt like it and I just went to the welfare office because I could use the money for traveling which I did. I'm on that wtf-is-homeless-the-world-is-my-home shit again.
    oh yea ima quit my job and drop out of school to go get my free bus fare and barely enough money to feed someone for a month now that i found out about this scam
    Cognition Yung Blood
    You don't have to do all that, you won't get in trouble if you get caught with a job lmfao.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    THAT's the scam....
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So you went to LA to be homeless and collect a bit of welfare. Good scam.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    Yeah but mostly to quit drinking so it was a rehabitical thing mostly and it worked. Still getting welfare having left a month ago.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Buy food stamps for half price is a lower scam than just not paying for food.

Whatever makes you feel better. I never said anything about 'low', or made any sort of moral judgements. I just said it wasn't that good of a scam, when you factor in the time and effort and the restrictions on having a job and all that stuff. Then I mentioned the food stamp thing, because it was the only thing I could think of that I would even bother with, I just don't smell any real money here. I usually shoot for multiplying my initial investments, but I would settle for doubling it. Not sure that it is even worth the effort, though, unless a deal sort of just fell into your lap or something.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    Uh "low" had nothing to do with moral judgments. I just said buying food stamps off niggers isn't a good scam. IMO feeding niggers and drug dealers and funding them is disgusting but obv the government doesn't find it disgusting.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    double what? I'm talking about go visit california and go to the welfare office while on vacation and get that gubminbt money nigger
    Cognition Yung Blood
    niggers arent belong to us, this isn't nigger though because i have the thought behind it that money is a scam anyways so in that i'm a nigger to hasten the downfall of US dollar lmfao its all a scam anyway! you guys fuckign retarded?!?! i know a lot of rejects on totse, i was a little kid when i was on there, never posted or anything but damn you'd think rejects wouldn't be so dumb on these matters
    Cognition Yung Blood
    just the facts that your minds have deteriorated because of worrying about money first.........wake up!!!
Jump to Top