User Controls

Sometimes i look in the mirror and I'm handsome as fuck. But other times...

G4LM African Astronaut
    Other times i look in the mirror and I am just a normal amount of handsome.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    It all depends on the angle and how you feel at the time of day. Anyone(almost anyone) can look beautiful at the correct angle in the correct lighting.

Being beautiful can be a curse. If you're poor and beautiful but lack charisma, you'll attract the wrong kind of attention. If you're a guy and beautiful but impoverished yet heterosexual, gay men will constantly look at you with lust and attempt to pick you up, while the beautiful women may bat lashes at you, but be afraid to talk to you because they know you're poor.

For women it's something else and of course they're even more vulnerable in that sort of situation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police It all depends on the angle and how you feel at the time of day. Anyone(almost anyone) can look beautiful at the correct angle in the correct lighting.

Being beautiful can be a curse. If you're poor and beautiful but lack charisma, you'll attract the wrong kind of attention. If you're a guy and beautiful but impoverished yet heterosexual, gay men will constantly look at you with lust and attempt to pick you up, while the beautiful women may bat lashes at you, but be afraid to talk to you because they know you're poor.

For women it's something else and of course they're even more vulnerable in that sort of situation.

Vanity lighting (like in bathrooms) is even designed to make you look more attractive. The shadows from a mono-directional dropping light help highlight the contours of your face even in a high light environment.

A lot of restaurants achieve similar in larger rooms by simply dimming the lights.

However, I have never needed such things as I am beautiful in any light. I'm just at the right level of attractiveness and economic status that I have both men and women hit on me. Used to get it a lot more when I had long hair though.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    there is nothing attractive about you whatsoever
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal there is nothing attractive about you whatsoever

All the men and women I have slept with disagree.
    Originally posted by G4LM All the men and women I have slept with disagree.

You have never posted a picture of yourself on any of the sites, zoklet, totse, anything. Claiming to be beautiful and then never showing your face is a bit silly isn't it?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police You have never posted a picture of yourself on any of the sites, zoklet, totse, anything. Claiming to be beautiful and then never showing your face is a bit silly isn't it?

I never posted it but I've been on camera probably hundreds if not thousands of times. Most users already know what I look like. I'm even in panthrax's videos.

Get your newbie ass out of here
    Originally posted by G4LM I never posted it but I've been on camera probably hundreds if not thousands of times. Most users already know what I look like. I'm even in panthrax's videos.

Get your newbie ass out of here
    I've been around since 03, not quite a newbie. I don't mind panthrax for the most part, but, his videos? Who cares? If it's some kind of secret between you and your butt buddies, nobody is going to care, and it doesn't validate your claim in the slightest, you delusional drooling idiot.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police I've been around since 03, not quite a newbie. I don't mind panthrax for the most part, but, his videos? Who cares? If it's some kind of secret between you and your butt buddies, nobody is going to care, and it doesn't validate your claim in the slightest, you delusional drooling idiot.

Its a public chat... Not private or secret. I still cam up from time to time but usually people like Bill Krozby are in there so i dont bother.

Either way, the evidence is out there that I am INCREDIBLY attractive.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by G4LM All the men and women I have slept with disagree.

so not only do you have shit taste but you eat shit as well
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal so not only do you have shit taste but you eat shit as well

No? I do not eat shit. I refuse to eat ass and food wise I eat incredibly healthy. Today I had chicken and red rice i made with kale and slices of tomato. It was seasoned with salt, pepper, vegetable broth, tomato sauce, cilantro, paprika, cayenne, 'italian seasoning', and one whole lime. Very little olive oil

Better than your ground beef and egg 'american' salad coated in ranch
    Originally posted by G4LM Its a public chat… Not private or secret. I still cam up from time to time but usually people like Bill Krozby are in there so i dont bother.

Either way, the evidence is out there that I am INCREDIBLY attractive.

tinybltc? What name do you use there? I go there a lot.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police tinybltc? What name do you use there? I go there a lot.

Yes. I was in there daily for years. I don't go anymore but when i do it'll be something §m£ÂgØL related.

Just remember to wear sunglasses because my beauty is blinding.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nobody looks good in florescent lighting. We all look like monsters in that light.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nobody looks good in florescent lighting. We all look like monsters in that light.

thats why they use it in jail lmao
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G4LM No? I do not eat shit. I refuse to eat ass and food wise I eat incredibly healthy. Today I had chicken and red rice i made with kale and slices of tomato. It was seasoned with salt, pepper, vegetable broth, tomato sauce, cilantro, paprika, cayenne, 'italian seasoning', and one whole lime. Very little olive oil

Better than your ground beef and egg 'american' salad coated in ranch

Olive oil is good for u.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Olive oil is good for u.

Better than canola but it's still high in saturated fats. I eat albacore tuna for my omega-3s.

Nothing is really unequivocally "good for you" its all about balance.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G4LM Better than canola but it's still high in saturated fats. I eat albacore tuna for my omega-3s.

Nothing is really unequivocally "good for you" its all about balance.

Tuna in oil is tastier than tuna in water.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Tuna in oil is tastier than tuna in water.

Gross. I get the tuna in water.
Jump to Top