User Controls

LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP This just in, Tommy Robinson has just been released from prison!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The British government is a disgrace.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP is a retard that follows celebrities
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why is this tard always going to poland?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal OP is a retard that follows celebrities

thats really rich coming from you
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The British government is a disgrace.

pretty much, even america is better than the brits
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Not Bill Krozby I meant robinson. It seems poland is his fav travel destination.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much, even america is better than the brits

If I were to head the new government, I would have them all prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for domestic terrorism. Kidnapping, extortion, forcible confinement, assault, fraud, lying under oath, threatening, and any other felony I could send them all to prison for 20-40 years on.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If I were to head the new government, I would have them all prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for domestic terrorism. Kidnapping, extortion, forcible confinement, assault, fraud, lying under oath, and any other felony I could send them all to prison for 20-40 years on.

gotcha
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Gottem!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top