User Controls

Old people are useless and should be exterminated

park police Tuskegee Airman
    I'm in a building full of senior citizens, and they always talk shit. The COPS programs, cellular on patrol, or neighborhood watch programs, are full of mostly old people with nothing better to do than snitch on people. When you get gang stalked, senior citizens are very enthusiastic about it because they're entirely useless otherwise and it makes useless people feel important.

Today I was reading a thread where that Japan is Eternal dude is asking about minecraft, and Ghost mentions cats. Now, there's no way they can actually see the screen to be able to read the word "cats" or see the image of the cat as they are too far away, but right as I'm reading it, one of them says "Meow"

And this is typical, the remote neural monitoring controls their thought processes and they allow it because they're too old and worthless to have a mind of their own. They make perfect mind control zombies for that reason. They do this shit all the time. Today a creepy old white woman with this stupid hat on was walking towards me and said "Good morning" and I replied "good morning" but apparently I didn't say it loud enough, so she glared at me like she wanted to kill me and repeated it louder with an angry tone, so I said it louder in reply, and then she fucking followed me for a few blocks glaring at me the whole time.

God, I hate old people. Especially old white people. They seriously need to be exterminated. Most useless group of human beings on the planet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I like old people
    I remember I was taking this old lady’s vitals and she told me your hands are so warm that means you have a big heart

I was having a bad day and it made me really happy
    And one colored some pictures for me .. I still have them years later lol

I’ve taken care of some mean old people too but mostly they are nice idk
    G4LM African Astronaut
    OP getting geriatric stalked now
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Then this one time there was a lady with dementia I took care of she was in her final stages and didn’t remember anything almost

She never remembered names .. one day we were all in the hall and she just grabbed my hand and said
    Let’s go ,Tara

It was crazy because she didn’t remember names but she remembered mine in that moment and staff was just looking like wth

I just walked off with her smiling like ha!😋
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Then this one time there was a lady with dementia I took care of she was in her final stages and didn’t remember anything almost

She never remembered names .. one day we were all in the hall and she just grabbed my hand and said
    Let’s go ,Tara

It was crazy because she didn’t remember names but she remembered mine in that moment and staff was just looking like wth

I just walked off with her smiling like ha!😋

She probably forgot you were a nigger
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Is there a line I should get in?

Maybe they can reopen Auschwitz.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hurt people, hurt people

I’m sorry you’re hurting, §m£ÂgØL

I really am
    Hope things get better ❤️
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    One time this old really crazy eyed lady was just staring at me & I was trying to avoid meeting her gaze until finally she grabbed my arm & started blabbering on about some woman abusing her & her son told her it was okay if she told me about it. I was confused so I was like "huh? What woman? Who is ur son?" & She was like "u can't tell anyone about this!! Look what she did to my arm!!!!" & started flinging her up & down saying shit like "do u see it?!! Look at it! Do you?!??? & I was just like " no ma'am" cuz I didn't see anything....she started getting louder & more riled up. The girl I was working w walks over & grabs her arm & looks at it for a lil bit & says "tell ur son we will take care of it" super serious like. The crazy lady gets really relieved shakes her head yes violently & says "okay" & just walks out. I was like "WHAT IN THE FUCK?!! Do u know that lady?" & She was like " Nah, sometimes u just gotta ride crazy people's wave & don't try to reason w them". I went to the window to make sure she left & she was getting in her car & I was like "omgggg she's driving!!!" My friend was like "that crazy bitch drives better than both of us!" 🤣😛
    G4LM African Astronaut
    CandyRein a big fat nigger
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Omg! I’m fuqn dead

I’m literally dyyyying!

That chit is hilarious
    I gotta read it again 😂
    G4LM African Astronaut
    you thanked the wrong post
    CandyRein Black Hole
    When adults are talking, I need for you to be quiet sweetie ..
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein When adults are talking, I need for you to be quiet sweetie ..

Yeah dontellem, you need to shut the fuck up.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I was talking to you, kidiot...
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein I was talking to you, kidiot…

He's gone now you can chill.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s a sexy woman
    I wouldn’t expect you to know, twinkle toes
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein That’s a sexy woman
    I wouldn’t expect you to know, twinkle toes

LMAO damn that was a good one u got him good
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Why on earth are you single §m£ÂgØL you are a catch

And release lol
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why on earth are you single §m£ÂgØL you are a catch

And release lol

I'm not single
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by G4LM LMAO damn that was a good one
Jump to Top