User Controls

Hikki (japan eternal) has objectively bad taste. Post if you agree

G4LM African Astronaut
    For one, he like G4TV from 02-04 which were objectively the WORST years in G4TV history. He also likes Tommy Tallarico who has to be one of the least likeable television personalities I've ever seen.
    Technologist victim of incest
    The fact he's a member on 4chan says it all.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP is so boring I wouldn't even know he existed if he didn't keep pestering me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal OP is so boring I wouldn't even know he existed if he didn't keep pestering me

More shit lies from the master of shitty lying.

Suck an egg, faggot.
    Originally posted by G4LM More shit lies from the master of shitty lying.

Suck an egg, faggot.

go play fifa while listening to nickelback you tasteless moron
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal go play fifa while listening to nickelback you tasteless moron

How about you go eat a salad with your dakimakura you little shithole
    G4LM African Astronaut
    >making fun of fifa

>making fun of nickelback

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Dude he is so shit he is literally like a shitty Chinese knock-off of Malice and Soi combined. He is literally a worthless piece of shit with no talent or skills and his taste is ABHORRENT.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Dude he is so shit he is literally like a shitty Chinese knock-off of Malice and Soi combined. He is literally a worthless piece of shit with no talent or skills and his taste is ABHORRENT.

I don't think he's aged mentally since 2004
    You know how I know you guys love and envy me so much?
    You put so much effort into the insults you throw at me.
    You are my fanbase.
    I fully expect you all to be lined up to my first show so you can brag to your friends that you were there to see the first concert.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You know how I know you guys love and envy me so much?
    You are my fanbase.
    I fully expect you all to be lined up to my first show so you can brag to your friends that you were there to see the first concert.

Yes it takes so much to remind you you're tasteless faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes it takes so much to remind you you're tasteless faggot.

I can't tell whether you're trying to be contrarian or if you truly are a tasteless retard but tbh I feel sorry for you, I really do, early g4tv was the greatest thing that ever happened to television and you know that.
    Only taste hiki has is the taste of cock in his mouth
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I can't tell whether you're trying to be contrarian or if you truly are a tasteless retard

I know. That's what makes you the retard, retard.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Only taste hiki has is the taste of cock in his mouth

you eat shit and worship ass, you're one to talk.
    Originally posted by mmQ I know. That's what makes you the retard, retard.

your opinion is null and void
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You know how I know you guys love and envy me so much?
    You are my fanbase.

Jealous of???

You have no talent whatsoever. You have no income. You dont even seem to have friends, and are a virgin.

So please tell us what we're supposed to be jealous of here?
    Originally posted by G4LM Jealous of???

You have no talent whatsoever. You have no income. You dont even seem to have friends, and are a virgin.

So please tell us what we're supposed to be jealous of here?

I have more talent than you could hope to muster in a trillion lifetimes
    now go draw some banal garbage that any fourth grader could shit out
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you eat shit and worship ass, you're one to talk.

I'm not even gay you out of date zoomer
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I have more talent than you could hope to muster in a trillion lifetimes
    now go draw some banal garbage that any fourth grader could shit out

I've never seen you draw, write, play an instrument, build anything, or show any demonstrable skill whatsoever.

Meanwhile I draw pictures that get hundreds of thanks. My songs are internationally recognized. And I make enough profit off the things i build and write to afford living on my own.
Jump to Top